• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Do You Think? Locations? :Points Needed? Is You Team Excited?

In summary, "What Do You Think?" events can be held in various locations, including conference centers, event halls, and outdoor spaces. The number of points needed to attend varies, with a minimum of 100 points typically required. The team is excited about these events and anyone with enough points can attend, including bringing their own team or group. Points can be earned through surveys, challenges, and attending previous events.
DebPC
Staff member
What do you think? Locations? :points Needed? Is you team excited?

I love that they've lowered the points level and that people who don't recruit at all can earn any of the levels now. I think once a few people earn their first trip, they'll be motivated to earn one EVERY year! I know my first trip was motivation to do it again!!! :D

My team was super excited about San Diego. And the points and not having to recruit were a relief for them. Of course, I reminded them that, based on statistics and the PC plan for success, if they did 2 shows a week, they'd recruit 1 a month, and earn Punta Canta. We shall see!

Personally, I was a bit disappointed that they did the same location thing again for the top two levels. I like the idea of somewhere exclusive for the top earners (which I'd like to be).

Yes I love that recruiting isn't required once again. In olden days- this was the case and we used it big time as a recruiting tool.

Happy Chef said:
Yes I love that recruiting isn't required once again. In olden days- this was the case and we used it big time as a recruiting tool.

Exactly my thought. It's a recruiting tool that we don't need to recruit to succeed!

Love the new structure, it is simple and easy to understand and explain. Based on my points from this past year I would earn it over double this year! :) but I do realize that was with bonus points this year.

What are the possible locations for "What Do You Think?" events?

Currently, "What Do You Think?" events can be held in any location that can accommodate a large group of people, such as conference centers, event halls, or outdoor spaces. We are always open to suggestions for new locations!

How many points are needed to attend a "What Do You Think?" event?

The number of points needed to attend a "What Do You Think?" event varies depending on the event and the location. Typically, we require a minimum of 100 points to attend, but this may differ for special events or promotions.

Is your team excited about "What Do You Think?" events?

Yes, our team is incredibly excited about "What Do You Think?" events! We are always working hard to create engaging and thought-provoking events that will inspire and challenge our attendees.

Can I bring my own team to a "What Do You Think?" event?

Absolutely! "What Do You Think?" events are open to anyone who has enough points to attend, so you are welcome to bring your own team or group of friends. Just make sure they have enough points and register them in advance.

How can I earn points to attend a "What Do You Think?" event?

There are several ways to earn points for "What Do You Think?" events, such as participating in surveys, completing challenges, or attending previous events. Keep an eye out for new point-earning opportunities on our website and social media channels!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefkathy