• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware for the "Non-Cooker": 5Pampered Chef Executive & More!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Executive & More cookware is suitable for non-cookers, easy to clean, can be used on all stovetops, has heat-resistant handles, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. It is designed with high-quality materials to make cooking enjoyable and is versatile for any kitchen. The non-stick surfaces and dishwasher-safe design make it easy to clean, and the heat-resistant handles add extra safety. The limited lifetime warranty ensures that you can enjoy your cookware for years to come.
scottcooks
Gold Member
My dad has 20+y.o. P.O.C.* pots (and makes pasta in an aluminum small stockpot) and I want to get him a small amount of cookware. What would you suggest for someone who tells you "I don't cook" and cooking isn't his thing?

I'm thinking 5pc Executive plus an 8" saute pan, a set of basic nyon tools and a small microcooker. What do you all think?

That is a generous and awesome. Your list is great. If you want different items...what about....

the 12" executive skillet.....he can use it for a skillet or stockpot, and not feel "overwhemed" with so many pots and pans. Definitely the nylon tools and microcooker. I would add the DCB or the mini baker and rice cooker.

Then come over once a week and prepare a recipe with each item so that he can see that they will make life easier. Pasta in the rice cooker....pork tenderloin or chicken fajitas in the DCB. Chicken Tortilla Soup or Enchilada Soup in the 12". Taco Meat or Chicken breasts in the microcooker.

= )

I think that is a great idea. That is what I got my MIL for Christmas (she is only cooking for one) and she loves them!

1. What makes Pampered Chef Executive & More cookware suitable for non-cookers?

Our Executive & More cookware is designed with the non-cooker in mind. It is made with high-quality materials that make cooking easy and enjoyable, even for those who are not experienced in the kitchen.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Executive & More cookware easy to clean?

Yes, our cookware is designed to be easy to clean. It is made with non-stick surfaces, making it simple to wipe clean after use. Plus, it is dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef Executive & More cookware on all stovetops?

Yes, our cookware is versatile and can be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. This makes it a great choice for any kitchen.

4. Are the handles of the Pampered Chef Executive & More cookware heat-resistant?

Yes, our cookware handles are designed to be heat-resistant, so you can safely handle the pots and pans while cooking. However, we still recommend using oven mitts or pot holders for added safety.

5. What is the warranty for the Pampered Chef Executive & More cookware?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on our Executive & More cookware. This ensures that you can enjoy your cookware for years to come without any worries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Zsu
Replies