• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for Wed Night Show: Pizza & Broccoli Dips, Chicken Squares

In summary, the host wants 2 clubhouse chicken squares, 2 chicken caesar salad pizzas, hot pizza dip and hot broccoli dip. The recipe doesn't seem to say which size to use if you double or triple it, so use the mini oval baker, deep dish baker, or large oval baker. The french bread is good for the pizza dip, and you could do both slightly baked and just soft fresh pieces. The crackers called Toppables or bread sticks work well with the broccoli dip. Thanks for the input!
kcjodih
Gold Member
with the Hot Pizza Dip? And with the Broccoli Dip? For my show on Wed night with 45-50 women (no demo but almost all the catelog on display GROAN!) the host wants 2 clubhouse chicken squares, 2 chicken caesar salad pizzas, hot pizza dip and hot broccoli dip.

Also, does the hot pizza dip originally fit the small oval or mini baker? The recipe doesn't seem to say. I'm trying to figure out what size to use if I double or triple it.

Thanks a bunch!

I just cut up a french loaf and use it for the pizza dip, I suppose you could use it for the broccoli dip as well.

If you double or triple the pizza dip, use the deep dish baker, or the large oval baker.

Thanks so much!

Definitely the mini baker if you are sticking true to the recipe. I thought the picture looked like the mini oval baker and it was so full I thought it would overrun. I made this with the french bread the recipe recommended, cut in slices and brush with olive oil, bake until toasted. My boys thought it was too crunchy but it was good. They dipped Ritz crackers in it, would also be good with tortillas I think. Maybe wheat thins or some other form of cracker for the broccoli dip, but tortillas would be good too.

Jodi,
There are crackers called Toppables - they work great with the broccoli dip - they're kind of a long skinny rectangle.
Bread sticks work well too. :)

Pita bread toocut pitas into rectanlges and you could use those too for the broccoli dip. Definately the french bread though for the pizza dip. You could do both slightly baked and just soft fresh pieces.

I know it's not fancy, but I often use buttery crackers with the dip.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the pizza and broccoli dips?

To make the pizza dip, you will need cream cheese, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and your choice of pizza toppings such as pepperoni or bell peppers. For the broccoli dip, you will need cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped broccoli, and shredded cheddar cheese.

2. Can I use a pre-made pizza crust for the chicken squares?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for the chicken squares. However, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Pizza & Crust Cutter to create perfectly sized squares for the recipe.

3. How long should I bake the chicken squares for?

The chicken squares should be baked for 20-25 minutes at 375°F. You can use the Pampered Chef Digital Thermometer to ensure the chicken is fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.

4. Can I make the dips and chicken squares ahead of time?

Yes, both the dips and chicken squares can be prepared ahead of time. Store the dips in the refrigerator until ready to bake and assemble the chicken squares, then cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.

5. Can I use different toppings for the chicken squares?

Yes, feel free to get creative with the toppings for the chicken squares. Some delicious options include BBQ sauce, diced onions, and shredded cheddar cheese for a BBQ chicken square, or pesto sauce, sliced tomatoes, and shredded mozzarella for a Caprese-inspired square.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies
Views
kaseydee