• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do YOU serve

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
with the Hot Pizza Dip? And with the Broccoli Dip? For my show on Wed night with 45-50 women (no demo but almost all the catelog on display GROAN!) the host wants 2 clubhouse chicken squares, 2 chicken caesar salad pizzas, hot pizza dip and hot broccoli dip.

Also, does the hot pizza dip originally fit the small oval or mini baker? The recipe doesn't seem to say. I'm trying to figure out what size to use if I double or triple it.

Thanks a bunch!

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
I just cut up a french loaf and use it for the pizza dip, I suppose you could use it for the broccoli dip as well.

If you double or triple the pizza dip, use the deep dish baker, or the large oval baker.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Thanks so much!

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
Definitely the mini baker if you are sticking true to the recipe. I thought the picture looked like the mini oval baker and it was so full I thought it would overrun. I made this with the french bread the recipe recommended, cut in slices and brush with olive oil, bake until toasted. My boys thought it was too crunchy but it was good. They dipped Ritz crackers in it, would also be good with tortillas I think. Maybe wheat thins or some other form of cracker for the broccoli dip, but tortillas would be good too.

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
Jodi,
There are crackers called Toppables - they work great with the broccoli dip - they're kind of a long skinny rectangle.
Bread sticks work well too. :)

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Pita bread too

cut pitas into rectanlges and you could use those too for the broccoli dip. Definately the french bread though for the pizza dip. You could do both slightly baked and just soft fresh pieces.