• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put on Display?

In summary, when choosing items to display in your kitchen, opt for functional and visually appealing pieces such as colorful mixing bowls, versatile cookware, and unique serving platters. To make your display more appealing, arrange items in groups of odd numbers, vary the height and size, and consider using a color scheme or theme. It is also recommended to rotate your display regularly to keep it fresh, and you can incorporate your personal style through the use of personal touches.
shano
At the fundraiser, I will have a table, I have the PC tablecloth to cover it, but what do I bring?
I have some unopened PC items I bought for myself I can sell there, I just got mt whip cancer cups/saucers today I am taking. Should I take my own stoneware to display? Please help!!

I have a fundraiser cooking show on Saturday and I am taking everything I have, plus another Consultant is going to help me and she's taking everything she has that I don't. I'll be cleaning a lot of dishes Friday night!
Kristy

It sounds like you have some great ideas for what to bring to the fundraiser! Bringing your own stoneware to display is a great idea, as it will add to the overall presentation of your table. It's always a good idea to have a variety of items for sale, so bringing your unopened PC items is also a good plan. You may want to consider bringing some business cards or flyers to promote your products and let people know where they can purchase more in the future. Good luck at the fundraiser!

1. What are the best items to put on display in my kitchen?

The best items to put on display in your kitchen are those that are both functional and visually appealing. Some popular choices include colorful mixing bowls, versatile cookware, and unique serving platters.

2. How can I arrange my display to make it look more appealing?

There are a few key elements to keep in mind when arranging your display. First, arrange items in groups of odd numbers for a more visually pleasing look. Also, vary the height and size of items to create depth and interest. Lastly, consider using a color scheme or theme to tie everything together.

3. Should I rotate my display regularly?

Yes, it's a good idea to rotate your display regularly to keep it fresh and interesting. Consider switching out items seasonally or whenever you add new products to your collection.

4. Can I display items that I don't use often?

While it's important to have functional items on display, it's also okay to include some decorative pieces that you don't use as often. Just make sure they still fit in with the overall aesthetic of your display.

5. How can I incorporate my personal style into my display?

Your display should reflect your personal style and taste. Consider adding personal touches like family photos, unique vintage pieces, or handmade items to make it truly your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • dwyerkim