• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Like Best About...?

I don't know...I just really love it! The Food Chopper is my favorite! I use it for everything from chopping vegetables to making crumb crusts for cookies. It's also great for making smoothies and protein shakes.
amandamohrskitchen
I just finished my second Kitchen Show and I feel like I know nothing about some of the items. I thought that we could maybe start a thread about the Super Starter Kit. This may help ppl like me who are new to Shows get a better knowledge of the product!

What product in the Super Starter Kit do you like the most?
Why do you like it the best?
What tips do you have for the product?

Is your Super Starter Kit the same as the US Starter kit? Just curious...

They are all wonderful!Did your kit come with the cook's corer? nothing is better for hulling strawberries and its a life saver for getting the seeds out of jalapenos.

Cookie said:
Did your kit come with the cook's corer? nothing is better for hulling strawberries and its a life saver for getting the seeds out of jalapenos.
Also good for seeds out of tomatoes and dark/bad spots off the potatoes.

I think so!I do believe that it does come with the same products as the US one does. Just in case here is a link to whats in the Super Starter kit
http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/ca/pdf/ultimate_kit_en_ca.pdf

Man!!!That Ultimate Kit is AWESOME!! We don't have that here. Our's is really simple. I think we get your base kit.

I love the Rice Cooker plus. It is so versatile. There is a thread on here about some of the other things you can make in it besides rice.

From our U.S. kit my favorite is the Garlic Press. I love to cook with garlic, but it is a pain in the butt to peel it. Then when you slice or chop it the juice/oils get all over your cutting board and fingers not in your food. Garlic is sooo good for you. You want to make sure you get all of the juice in your food not on your fingers!

When I started PC I didn't own 1 product. I knew nothing about the company. I really love all of the products in the SSkit. I must say those are the products I still use all the time in my home. Some of the newer products from past seasons and this one will be good for awhile, but I am sure I will always use the SSkit products.

HANDS DOWN... the Food Chopper! ...and the Batter Bowl!
I chop everything with that FC - onions - "no tears, and kids can even chop!"
.... chicken, broccoli, ANYTHING!

The Batter Bowl... It is definitely the most used bowl in my house... I have both the small and classic, wouldn't trade them for anything! Bake several cakes...even in the prep bowls... volcano cake, easter egg cake, hour glass, baseball hat, easter basket, of course the Barbie cake!, OMG! somewhere I have a list of about 20-30 cake ideas with the batter bowl! Anyone have that to download?
For example, the easter egg cake, bake the cake, cut the cake in half from top to bottom. lay the wide ends together flat down on a platter, and frost, then decorate like an easter egg...very cute.
My mom even used the prep bowls to make a flamingo cake in 3-D on top of a sheet cake.very cute!

But the Scrapers!! Loooove them! I use them for frying ground beef, stir in Spaghetti sauce... since they don't melt or stain...even scrambled eggs! Couldn't cook without those!
Oh...and you have the best garlic press anywhere!
Trying to attach pic of daughters birthday cake. I can't... :confused:

Last edited:
My favorite...I am also new, I have only done 4 shows and the only thing I had before I started was the pizza stone (which I had used twice). I love that for homemade pizza, rings, cookies (I don't have flat stone yet). small oval baker is awesome for cooking for two people or reheating leftovers; Take two chicken breast, season and cook for 10-15 min at 425! But the things I use most often are food chopper and garlic press (use for ginger, boullion cubes, playdough hair). Everything is awesome!

Last edited:
Hands down my Batter Bowl, followed by my Food Chopper, then my stones!

I use my BB every day! I can hold onto it and it doesn't take up my entire counter like some of my other glass bowls! Plus, because it's deep I don't fling food all over when I'm mixing in it! Plus I love that you can bake in it! I made and Elmo cake (head) in the small BB for my son's 1st b-day. I got so many compliments on it. People thought I'd bought it!!

My Chopper I use at least once a day for veggies, fruit, chicken, graham crackers for crumb crusts, etc. I used it constantly when my son was younger and just starting solids! It makes little tiny pieces that he didn't choke on. This way he started eating what we were eating sooner. He'll eat almost anything we feed him now!

And the stones are obviously loved. My flat ones especially. My large Round Stone that came in my kit is very brown b/c I use it all the time! Cookies, pizza, breads. Yum! Plus they are easy to clean even if they can't go in the dishwasher! ;)

utility knifeI also have just started. I will be doing my second kitchen show on Friday. My favorite product is the utility knife. I have been using it to cut everything. My Mother has almost every PC product out there and I am familiar with alot of them. All I know is that the utility knife cut through a tomato like no tomato knife I have ever used as well as many other things. The best thing about it though is that it has the self sharpening case so you can sharpen it every 4-5 times you use it and you don't have to worry about cutting yourself when you stick you hand into the knife drawer.

Lisa

such a hard question. i think my faves are my batter bowl, food chopper and stones. i made my daughters bday cake (barbie) in it and got lots of compliments plus i love the fact that it can go in the freezer or oven. my food chopper i use everyday. i chop everything in it!! sometimes i use it just for fun!! and the stones just speak for themselves. i have the med. bar pan, oval baker , pizza stone, and small round stone. I dont think i could use anything else. oh yeah i forgot about the cookware!! i only have the small sautee pan but I LOVE IT!!! cooking eggs has never been easier. i cant wait to get the rest of the pieces....basically i love everything Pc has to offer...oh yeah my last favorite...the easy accent decorator!! i love decorating things and this makes it so fun and easy!!

Without a doubt.............It has to be the Utility Knife. I had been a PC customer for 10+ years before I signed up to sell, but I had never bought one of the knives. I loved it the first time I used it and then bought the paring knife too. Only a matter of time before I get the Chef's knife to complete my set. Then I will start working on the steak knife set.

I think my fav would have to be the batter bowl too. I sell alot of them by telling them they don't have to spread pancake mix all over the counter anymore. Probably followed by the pizza cutter.

I'm in my 2nd month -
From starter Kit: LOVE the chopper, batter bowls, garlic press, pizza stone with rack

Other favorites: citrus press, apple/slicer/corer with stand (!!!!), my stones WITH WOVENS (Love them!!!, roasting pan, cookie press, and the stainless bowls!

I love the v-slicer and microplane too, but just got them and haven't practiced, so I'm not sure I will share them yet.

:)

What Do You Like Best About Pampered Chef?

1. What makes Pampered Chef products stand out from other kitchen tools and gadgets?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, durable products that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and are made with the highest quality materials.

2. What do customers love most about Pampered Chef parties?

Customers love the interactive and hands-on experience of our parties. They get to see and try out our products in action, learn new recipes, and have a fun time with friends and family. Plus, they have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party.

3. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to giving back and making a positive impact in the communities we serve. We have a program called Round-Up from the Heart where customers can round up their order to the nearest dollar and the extra change is donated to Feeding America. We also partner with other organizations to support hunger relief, disaster relief, and women's empowerment initiatives.

4. What sets Pampered Chef consultants apart from other direct sales companies?

Our consultants are not just salespeople, they are passionate and knowledgeable about our products and how they can help improve people's lives. They also receive extensive training and support from Pampered Chef to help them succeed in their business and provide exceptional customer service.

5. What is the most popular product among Pampered Chef customers?

This can vary, but some of our most popular products include the Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Mix 'N Scraper. Customers also love our Stoneware and Non-Stick Cookware for their durability and cooking performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • PCMelissa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • raebates