• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Include?

In summary, the conversation discusses a first fundraiser and what to include in the individual packets. Suggestions include a letter or flyer explaining the purpose of the fundraiser, a catalog, order forms, business op flyer, host and guest specials, directions for filling out order forms, business cards, and small gifts or tokens of appreciation. There is also mention of a kitchen show and additional items to include in those packets.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am having my first fundraiser. It is very small, but I want to make sure they make the most out of it. What do you all put in the individual packets? I know a catalog and order forms, but I wasn't sure if I should include anything else. They are all adults so I will be explaining the profit breakdown in person.

Leslie

What I have in mine so farI have three big fundraisers coming up. As a new consultant, I sure could use a little direction also. However, this is what I have in mine so far (have to have done in 2 weeks):

1) letter to participant
2) catalog
3) two per page order forms
4) business op flier
5) host and guest specials for following 3 months (to make this a cheaper option, put them all on one page!)
6) directions for filling out order forms
7) business card

In the one that will be a kitchen show as well as catalog show, I'll also include show planner, invitations (1/2 page fliers), "dates to remember," and the pink ribbon lapel pins.

I look forward to seeing other answers. I really want to do a good job on these FRs. I feel so blessed to be working with such a wonderful group of people!

Pamela

: Congrats on organizing your first fundraiser! It's always great to see people taking initiative for a good cause. As for what to include in the individual packets, I would suggest adding a letter or flyer explaining the purpose of the fundraiser and what the funds will be used for. This will help people understand the impact of their contributions and may encourage them to donate more. You could also include a small gift or token of appreciation, like a sticker or button, to thank them for their support. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What Do You Include?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products and services to make your cooking and entertaining experience easier and more enjoyable. When you purchase a Pampered Chef product or attend a party, you can expect the following to be included:

1. Are Pampered Chef products made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials that are built to last. We take pride in the craftsmanship and durability of our products, and we stand behind them with a satisfaction guarantee.

2. Do your products come with any warranties?

Yes, we offer a limited warranty on all of our products. If you encounter any issues with your Pampered Chef product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Do you provide recipes or cooking tips with your products?

Absolutely! We want our customers to get the most out of their Pampered Chef products, so we provide recipes and cooking tips on our website and through our consultants. You can also find a variety of recipes in our cookbooks and on our social media pages.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase our products online through our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer the option to host a virtual party, where you and your friends can shop for Pampered Chef products online while receiving personalized recommendations and tips from a consultant.

5. Do you offer any special deals or promotions?

Yes, we frequently offer special deals and promotions on our products. You can stay up to date on these offers by following us on social media, signing up for our email newsletter, or attending a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • rebeccasmith