• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you include?

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I am having my first fundraiser. It is very small, but I want to make sure they make the most out of it. What do you all put in the individual packets? I know a catalog and order forms, but I wasn't sure if I should include anything else. They are all adults so I will be explaining the profit breakdown in person.

Leslie

Feb 4, 2006
What I have in mine so far

I have three big fundraisers coming up. As a new consultant, I sure could use a little direction also. However, this is what I have in mine so far (have to have done in 2 weeks):

1) letter to participant
2) catalog
3) two per page order forms
4) business op flier
5) host and guest specials for following 3 months (to make this a cheaper option, put them all on one page!)
6) directions for filling out order forms
7) business card

In the one that will be a kitchen show as well as catalog show, I'll also include show planner, invitations (1/2 page fliers), "dates to remember," and the pink ribbon lapel pins.

I look forward to seeing other answers. I really want to do a good job on these FRs. I feel so blessed to be working with such a wonderful group of people!

Pamela