• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Guys Put in Your Tabletop FliPampered Chefhart?

In summary, the Tabletop Flip Chart is a versatile tool that can be used to showcase products and demonstrate cooking techniques. It includes images, descriptions, step-by-step instructions, and recipe ideas. Unlike traditional product catalogs, it allows for interactive demonstrations and provides more in-depth information. It can also be customized and is available for purchase for personal and business use.
Princess
What do you guys put in your Tabletop Flipchart?

I got extra sheets from the supply order form and I put the following flyers in it:

bridal, fundraiser, recruiting, recruiting special, all upcoming monthly guest and host specials, replacement order form and any other flyer that might be out at the time.

Then I can just flip to the page when someone asks. It's a great way to keep them all at my fingertips and NEAT!

I got extra sheets from the supply order form and I put the following flyers in it:

bridal, fundraiser, recruiting, recruiting special, all upcoming monthly guest and host specials, replacement order form and any other flyer that might be out at the time.

Then I can just flip to the page when someone asks. It's a great way to keep them all at my fingertips and NEAT!

I put everything that Beth does as well as copies of my very first commision statement and my highest commission statement to date.

Have a Pampered Day!

thanks, i'm going to invest in one. you can't find the upright ones at business depot

Do you use these instead of booking binders?

Maybe I need to invest in one! I just made a bunch of lapboards and I can't believe the difference already in how organized it made me & so nice and neat looking!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love using our Tabletop Flipchart for meal planning and recipe ideas. Some of my favorite things to put in it are our monthly meal plan, recipe cards, and grocery lists. I also like to add in inspirational quotes and fun kitchen hacks. What about you? What do you like to put in your Tabletop Flipchart? Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Tabletop Flip Chart?

The Tabletop Flip Chart is a convenient tool for showcasing our products and demonstrating various cooking techniques. It can also be used to display recipes and provide helpful tips for using our products.

2. What type of content is included in the Tabletop Flip Chart?

The Tabletop Flip Chart includes images and descriptions of our products, as well as step-by-step instructions for using them. It also features recipe ideas and tips for getting the most out of our products.

3. How is the Tabletop Flip Chart different from other product catalogs?

Unlike traditional product catalogs, the Tabletop Flip Chart is a hands-on tool that allows for interactive demonstrations and provides more in-depth information about our products. It also includes recipes and cooking techniques, making it a valuable resource for anyone who loves to cook.

4. Can the Tabletop Flip Chart be customized?

Yes, the Tabletop Flip Chart can be customized to fit the specific needs of our customers. We can add or remove products, update images and descriptions, and even include personalized branding for businesses or organizations.

5. Is the Tabletop Flip Chart available for purchase?

Yes, the Tabletop Flip Chart is available for purchase for both personal and business use. It is a popular tool among our consultants and can be a valuable asset for anyone looking to showcase our products in a fun and informative way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • gothim0802