• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you guys put in your Tabletop Flipchart?

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I got extra sheets from the supply order form and I put the following flyers in it:

bridal, fundraiser, recruiting, recruiting special, all upcoming monthly guest and host specials, replacement order form and any other flyer that might be out at the time.

Then I can just flip to the page when someone asks. It's a great way to keep them all at my fingertips and NEAT!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I got extra sheets from the supply order form and I put the following flyers in it:

bridal, fundraiser, recruiting, recruiting special, all upcoming monthly guest and host specials, replacement order form and any other flyer that might be out at the time.

Then I can just flip to the page when someone asks. It's a great way to keep them all at my fingertips and NEAT!

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
I put everything that Beth does as well as copies of my very first commision statement and my highest commission statement to date.

Have a Pampered Day!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Maybe I need to invest in one! I just made a bunch of lapboards and I can't believe the difference already in how organized it made me & so nice and neat looking!