• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Guys Do With Last Season's Catalogs?

In summary, old catalogs can be used to leave at businesses, given away as free copies, or kept as storage.
pc_jessica
the last season's catalogs??? i have about 30 left and have no idea what to do with them...for some reason i just can't put them in the trash lol

This is my first change over, but I'm planning on putting my info on them and leaving them places (i.e. doctors offices, schools) I also give them to people who ask me for one, but I'm not sure that they will buy or host.

Leaving them in places as above post is a good idea,but I use mine at Booths/Fairs, instead of giving out current full size catalogs. I use old catalogs and Current Mini's (Cheaper). Put an "Oldie but Goodie" label on them so folks know they are older...but the great thing about the Spring/Summer catalogs this time is almost NO price changes or major updates like the Spring season was! :D

I put my contact info on them and leave them at businesses that I frequent. I also put another sticker on the front that says that this is a free copy to keep and to call me for the latest catalog. Don't throw out old catalogs - especially the spring one because the prices haven't changed that much. you just can't use them for your parties.

there's verbage for a label floating around...search for Old Catalogs and you'll find it. Slap that on front and leave those puppies everywhere! I keep them in my car, leave them at drs offices, hand them out at fairs, etc....

great ideas ladies! i think i will be making some labels and start finding places to go...i might just have to go to the doctors just to leave some caddys :) and i could use a new pedi and mani do you think if i left caddys there i could use that as a tax write off?!?!?! jk

One caution about living catalogs in doctor's offices. ASK before you do so, I know my kid's pediatrician office will toss anything left in the waiting room.

Got you beat girl! I have probably 100 of the Fall '08 ones in my storage room. Don't ask me why, I don't know!!!

And, make sure you ask the right person! I asked the office manager at my chiro office & she said sure! Come to find out, the doc's wife was tossing them b/c she's the one that does the magazines & was upset that I was just leaving them.

What Do You Guys Do With...

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and products to help you cook, bake, and entertain with ease. Our products are designed to make meal preparation and hosting events fun and stress-free.

What Do You Guys Do With... Garlic Press?

Our garlic press is a popular tool among our customers. It is designed to easily crush and mince garlic cloves, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. You can also use it to crush ginger, nuts, or other small ingredients.

What Do You Guys Do With... Food Chopper?

Our food chopper is a versatile tool that can be used to chop, dice, and mince a variety of ingredients such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, and herbs. It's perfect for making salsas, pesto, and other dips or for preparing ingredients for recipes.

What Do You Guys Do With... Stoneware?

Our stoneware is made from natural clay and is designed to distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It's great for baking bread, casseroles, and desserts.

What Do You Guys Do With... Spiral & Slice?

Our spiral & slice tool is a handy gadget that can be used to create fun and unique spiral cuts for vegetables like zucchini, carrots, and potatoes. It's also great for making curly fries or garnishes for salads. You can also use it to slice fruits and vegetables into thin, even slices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • tiggerhale
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom