• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you guys do with...

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
the last season's catalogs??? i have about 30 left and have no idea what to do with them...for some reason i just can't put them in the trash lol

Aug 13, 2009
This is my first change over, but I'm planning on putting my info on them and leaving them places (i.e. doctors offices, schools) I also give them to people who ask me for one, but I'm not sure that they will buy or host.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Leaving them in places as above post is a good idea,

but I use mine at Booths/Fairs, instead of giving out current full size catalogs. I use old catalogs and Current Mini's (Cheaper). Put an "Oldie but Goodie" label on them so folks know they are older...but the great thing about the Spring/Summer catalogs this time is almost NO price changes or major updates like the Spring season was! :D

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
I put my contact info on them and leave them at businesses that I frequent. I also put another sticker on the front that says that this is a free copy to keep and to call me for the latest catalog.

Don't throw out old catalogs - especially the spring one because the prices haven't changed that much. you just can't use them for your parties.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
there's verbage for a label floating around...search for Old Catalogs and you'll find it.

Slap that on front and leave those puppies everywhere! I keep them in my car, leave them at drs offices, hand them out at fairs, etc....

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
great ideas ladies! i think i will be making some labels and start finding places to go...i might just have to go to the doctors just to leave some caddys :) and i could use a new pedi and mani do you think if i left caddys there i could use that as a tax write off?!?!?! jk

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
One caution about living catalogs in doctor's offices. ASK before you do so, I know my kid's pediatrician office will toss anything left in the waiting room.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Got you beat girl! I have probably 100 of the Fall '08 ones in my storage room. Don't ask me why, I don't know!!!

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
And, make sure you ask the right person! I asked the office manager at my chiro office & she said sure! Come to find out, the doc's wife was tossing them b/c she's the one that does the magazines & was upset that I was just leaving them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Doraine
Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
chefashleigh