1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What do you guys do with...

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

the last season's catalogs??? i have about 30 left and have no idea what to do with them...for some reason i just can't put them in the trash lol

Aug 26, 2009
  2. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

This is my first change over, but I'm planning on putting my info on them and leaving them places (i.e. doctors offices, schools) I also give them to people who ask me for one, but I'm not sure that they will buy or host.

3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Leaving them in places as above post is a good idea,

but I use mine at Booths/Fairs, instead of giving out current full size catalogs. I use old catalogs and Current Mini's (Cheaper). Put an "Oldie but Goodie" label on them so folks know they are older...but the great thing about the Spring/Summer catalogs this time is almost NO price changes or major updates like the Spring season was! :D

Aug 26, 2009
  4. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

I put my contact info on them and leave them at businesses that I frequent. I also put another sticker on the front that says that this is a free copy to keep and to call me for the latest catalog.

Don't throw out old catalogs - especially the spring one because the prices haven't changed that much. you just can't use them for your parties.

Aug 26, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

there's verbage for a label floating around...search for Old Catalogs and you'll find it.

Slap that on front and leave those puppies everywhere! I keep them in my car, leave them at drs offices, hand them out at fairs, etc....

Aug 26, 2009
  6. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

great ideas ladies! i think i will be making some labels and start finding places to go...i might just have to go to the doctors just to leave some caddys :) and i could use a new pedi and mani do you think if i left caddys there i could use that as a tax write off?!?!?! jk

Aug 26, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

One caution about living catalogs in doctor's offices. ASK before you do so, I know my kid's pediatrician office will toss anything left in the waiting room.

8. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Got you beat girl! I have probably 100 of the Fall '08 ones in my storage room. Don't ask me why, I don't know!!!

Aug 27, 2009
  9. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

And, make sure you ask the right person! I asked the office manager at my chiro office & she said sure! Come to find out, the doc's wife was tossing them b/c she's the one that does the magazines & was upset that I was just leaving them.

Have something to add?