• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I serve at my summer grilling shows?

In summary, at Pampered Chef shows, a variety of foods can be grilled including meats like chicken, beef, pork, and seafood, as well as vegetables, fruits, and desserts. Vegetarian and vegan options are also available, such as grilled tofu, vegetable skewers, and portobello mushrooms. Indoor grills can be used at shows and have features like adjustable temperature control and non-stick surfaces. Cleaning grilling tools is important and it is recommended to handwash them with warm, soapy water or use a mild abrasive cleaner. Safety precautions should also be taken when grilling, such as using long-handled tools, having a fire extinguisher nearby, and using a meat thermometer to prevent foodborne illnesses.
sunnygirl in nd
Since it's summer I thought I should offer grilling shows but I'm not sure what to serve?

Grilled Italian Pizza! (it's in the files - check there)

That's what I was going to suggest. Grilled pizza is always a WOW!

Hi there! I love the idea of offering grilling shows during the summer. It's the perfect time to enjoy some delicious outdoor cooking. As for what to serve, here are a few ideas: grilled vegetables, skewers with marinated meat and veggies, grilled fruit for dessert, and of course, burgers and hot dogs are always a crowd-pleaser. Don't forget to showcase some of our amazing rubs and sauces to enhance the flavors. Happy grilling!

1. What types of food can be grilled at shows?

At Pampered Chef shows, we offer a variety of grilling options that include meats such as chicken, beef, pork, and seafood, as well as vegetables, fruits, and even desserts. Our products are designed to make grilling a fun and easy experience, so feel free to get creative and try new recipes!

2. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan grilling options?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions and preferences, so we offer a wide range of vegetarian and vegan options for grilling. Some popular choices include grilled tofu, vegetable skewers, and grilled portobello mushrooms. We also have a variety of sauces, marinades, and spices that can add flavor to any grilled dish.

3. Can I use my indoor grill at shows?

Yes, our indoor grills are perfect for shows as they can be used in any indoor setting. They are also versatile and can be used to grill a variety of foods, making them a popular choice among our customers. Our indoor grills also have features such as adjustable temperature control and non-stick surfaces, making them easy to use and clean.

4. How do I clean my grilling tools after a show?

Cleaning your grilling tools is important for maintaining their quality and ensuring safe and hygienic cooking. Most of our grilling tools are dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing them with warm, soapy water to extend their lifespan. For tougher stains, you can use a mild abrasive cleaner. Make sure to dry the tools thoroughly before storing them.

5. Are there any special safety precautions I should take when grilling at shows?

Safety is our top priority at Pampered Chef, and we always recommend taking precautionary measures when grilling. This includes using long-handled tools to avoid burns, keeping a fire extinguisher nearby, and ensuring that the grill is placed on a stable and heat-resistant surface. We also recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure that meats are cooked to the appropriate temperature to prevent foodborne illnesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
the secret chef
  • ckarasevic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ckarasevic
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies