• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shower Favors: What to Give Guests for a Memorable Event

In summary, when hosting a Pampered Chef shower, it is recommended to give guests a packet that includes a catalog, order form, recipe cards, and a special hostess gift. This can be presented in a homemade lap board or manila file folder. The packet can also include a 3 x 5 card with the consultant's contact information, a door prize/drawing slip, and a blank sheet of colored paper for wish lists or notes. The cost for these packets is minimal and they can be reused throughout the month.
abrahamlaur
I have a shower on Friday and I had heard somewhere about a "packet" you give guests? What do you all give the guests? Just a catalog and order form or what? Please help, I gotta do this tonight! THANKS!

Catalog, order form, pen.

I put them into a manila file folder so they have someplace to keep receipts. Some people use 2 different colored order forms for showers, so they can keep track of purchases for the bride, and guest purchases for themselves.

thanks ann ... i didnt really want to print off a whole bunch of stuff to give them ... i can handle the catalog, order form and pens!

I don't give them order forms until the very end. My guest packets have:

3 x 5 card with my contact information
door prize/drawing slip
blank sheet of colored paper for wish list, writing down ideas, etc.
current special on 1/2 sheet
catalog
Why Book a Show Tonight? flier

Mine are in homemade lap boards. I used 3-ring binders with pockets in both the front and back. I cut the ring portion out, giving me 2 boards from each binder.

It doesn't wind up costing me a lot. Most of the stuff can be reused all month, and not everyone takes the contact card.

Last edited:
Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming shower! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love to give my hostesses and their guests a special "packet" to make the most out of their event. In addition to a catalog and order form, I also like to include some recipe cards featuring our products and a special hostess gift for the shower hostess. This way, guests can see the products in action and get some inspiration for their own cooking. I would be happy to help you put together a personalized packet for your shower tonight. Just let me know and we can work together to make your shower a success. Best of luck!

What Do You Give Guests?

1. What types of gifts do you offer for guests?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gifts for guests including cooking and baking tools, kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, and food items like spices and sauces.

2. Are these gifts customizable?

Yes, many of our gifts can be personalized with monograms, names, or special messages for a more personal touch.

3. Can I choose the gifts that I want to give to my guests?

Absolutely! We have a wide selection of gifts for you to choose from, and you can mix and match to create the perfect gift package for your guests.

4. Do you offer any special promotions or discounts for guest gifts?

Yes, we frequently offer promotions and discounts on our guest gifts to make them even more affordable for our customers. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for current offers.

5. How do I place an order for guest gifts?

You can place an order for guest gifts through your consultant or directly on our website. Your consultant can also assist you in choosing the perfect gifts and creating a customized order for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Chef Bobby