• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Give Each Fundraiser Participant?

In summary, to organize a successful fundraiser for a class reunion, it is recommended to provide participants with a catalog, mini catalog, several outside order forms, and a guest special flyer. It is also important to include a letter explaining the fundraiser and any details about collecting orders, as well as a sticker on the catalog with instructions for returning orders. It is suggested to stick with one type of catalog for simplicity. Additionally, providing personalized envelopes, pens, and online ordering instructions can be beneficial. Feedback from previous fundraisers has been positive, and including more information is better for the long run.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am trying to organize a fundraiser to make money for a class reunion. And I am not sure what to give each participant.

I was thinking

1 Catalog
1 Mini Catalog
Several outside order forms
Guest special flyer

Is there anything that I am missing??

A letter explaining the fundraiser and any details about collecting orders. And I would stick with just one type of catalog.

You might also put a sticker on the catalog that says something like "Please return all orders to ______________ no later than <a couple of days before your closing date>. Thank you for supporting <name of organization>" then each participant can write their own name on the line.

I include a flyer I found on here that says something about how 70% of the catalog is under $30. Probably not that exact figure but there was something in Newswire that said the exact amount I think.

NooraK said:
A letter explaining the fundraiser and any details about collecting orders. And I would stick with just one type of catalog.

You might also put a sticker on the catalog that says something like "Please return all orders to ______________ no later than <a couple of days before your closing date>. Thank you for supporting <name of organization>" then each participant can write their own name on the line.

Thank you..I did plan on a sticker like that..

Out of curiousity..why only 1 type of catalog??

I am doing my first fundraiser, for a soccer booster club for my son's high school. I probably did way more than necessary, but the feedback I am getting from the parents is very positive; they appreciated the organization and materials.
For each participant, I made two packets (one to keep with them and one for the parent to take to work, church, etc. or just pass around).
Inside each packet I put:
*one catalog w/stickers on the front that noted the guest special and referenced the page number the item could be found on (we are doing this as a March fundraiser) and letting customers know that the organization would receive an additional $5 if they booked a show ($3 from TPC and $2 from me for a total of $5).
*ten outside order forms with the guest special printed on the back of the order form
*an envelope labeled "collected funds"
*an envelope containing online ordering instructions for them to hand out
*one of my personlized ink pens
I put a rubber band around the two packets and slid in the cover letter, outlining the details. Each packet was labeled with each participant's name on the front.
I also emailed each participant (and their parents) a link to the online ordering page.....I went through all of the search for host stuff and got to where they actually start shopping. Now they can forward that email to anyone they wish and it will avoid any confusion regarding the specific instructions for online ordering.

chefheidi2003 said:
Thank you..I did plan on a sticker like that..

Out of curiousity..why only 1 type of catalog??

Personally, I just think it keeps things simpler. There isn't anything in the mini that isn't in the big catalog. It also gives the participant the ability to say "It's my only catalog, and there are several people interested in seeing it, so please return it to me with your order ASAP."

NooraK said:
Personally, I just think it keeps things simpler. There isn't anything in the mini that isn't in the big catalog. It also gives the participant the ability to say "It's my only catalog, and there are several people interested in seeing it, so please return it to me with your order ASAP."

Very good idea..thank you very much..

Taterbug
I like your approach, the more info the better off in the long run, how did the fundraiser show turn out? I am getting ready to set one up for my little girl's elementry school for mother's day, trying to get a grasp of what I should have prepared that sort of thing....

taterbug said:
I am doing my first fundraiser, for a soccer booster club for my son's high school. I probably did way more than necessary, but the feedback I am getting from the parents is very positive; they appreciated the organization and materials.
For each participant, I made two packets (one to keep with them and one for the parent to take to work, church, etc. or just pass around).
*one catalog w/stickers on the front that noted the guest special and referenced the page number the item could be found on (we are doing this as a March fundraiser) and letting customers know that the organization would receive an additional $5 if they booked a show ($3 from TPC and $2 from me for a total of $5).
*ten outside order forms with the guest special printed on the back of the order form
I put a rubber band around the two packets and slid in the cover letter, outlining the details. Each packet was labeled with each participant's name on the front.
I also emailed each participant (and their parents) a link to the online ordering page.....I went through all of the search for host stuff and got to where they actually start shopping. Now they can forward that email to anyone they wish and it will avoid any confusion regarding the specific instructions for online ordering.

Taterbug - I know this is an old post but how did your fundraiser go after all that hard work?

taterbug said:

How did this turn out? what worked well? What would you do differently? Any other suggestions?

1. What type of incentives do you give to fundraiser participants?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of incentives to our fundraiser participants. These can include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even gift cards to popular retailers.

2. How do you determine which products to give to participants?

We carefully select products that are popular and in-demand, as well as ones that align with the mission and values of the fundraiser. We also take into consideration the budget and goals of the fundraiser.

3. Can participants choose the products they receive as incentives?

In order to ensure fairness and consistency, we pre-select the products that will be given to participants. However, we do our best to offer a variety of options to cater to different preferences and needs.

4. How are the incentives distributed to participants?

Typically, incentives are distributed through the fundraiser organizer or coordinator. They will provide the products to participants either at the end of the fundraiser or once they have reached a certain sales goal.

5. Are there any restrictions on who can receive incentives?

In order to be eligible for incentives, participants must meet certain criteria set by the fundraiser. This may include reaching a certain sales goal, being a part of a specific group or organization, or following specific guidelines for the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • pampered2007