• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do for Craft Fairs?

In summary, the conversation discussed participating in vendor events to promote and sell products for a business. The speaker is considering selling products at a fair but is unsure about the cost and wants to focus on getting bookings and recruiting leads. They plan to display new products and are thinking about showcasing holiday gift ideas. They also shared tips on how to creatively decorate a booth to make it look more appealing.
wannasellit
I have been looking for fairs in the area and have found a couple that are inexpensive to do. Do you have products that you sell on the spot or make crafty things to sell there? Or do you basically promote your products and services but not have anything to sell up front? I thought about making up some of the batter bowl gifts for display and letting people order those. I don't want to have to spend too much money without being sure what I may sell and really I want the booking and recruiting leads more! I am not really sure what I should have on hand besides all my PC products, etc. I am still new to PC and am having a hard time getting bookings, thought this might help!

Any advice would be appreciated...

I am going to be doing a vendor event in Nov. I have purchased some mini spats and Seasons best to sell as cash and carry, but diplaying the others. I have thought about cash and carrying the things that I have 2 of, but I can't figure out how to give them receipts that HO would accept. I am also thinking of since Christmas is right around the corner...Making a few of the batter bowls with those recipe ingredients like the brownies. Just to display of course to show them great gift ideas.

Be carefulAlmost all of the events that I have done have very specific guidelines about "selling" from the booth and usually that you have a business permit. I use festivals and other vendor events as a place to promote are most important product, the business, and to get bookings. If someone does just want to order a veggie peeler, etc. I will take their outside order, which is great now that we have the new forms.

Other than that, I bring the new products to display and since it is getting close to holiday season, I would have some display ideas.

I am doing a street fair on Saturday and I am going to core green apples and mini pumpkins with the cooks corer and use them for candle holders. I think I will display the pumpkins on the sage SA rectangle in the woven selections and place fall colored leafs around them. Have some of the new and old products on display and scatter the apples decoratively. I will also do a table that is "sports" themed and hang my daughters cheer outfit and poms on the canapy and do a display to show how easy it is to entertain on game day simply but with style - no more plastic chip bowls, SA and PC all the way!

Good luck and have fun.

PS - my director told me recently, try to decorate your booth with less, but be creative and make it look like more! Use multi sized boxes under your table cloth to give the display height and depth.

Last edited:

What Do You Do for Craft Fairs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for craft fairs.

What types of products do you sell at craft fairs?

I sell a range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that are perfect for food demos and gift giving at craft fairs. Some popular items include our Stoneware collection, bamboo kitchen tools, and seasoning blends.

Do you offer any special discounts or promotions at craft fairs?

Yes, I often offer exclusive discounts and promotions at craft fairs, such as buy one get one free deals or discounted bundles. I also offer host specials for those interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party at the fair.

Do you do any cooking demonstrations at craft fairs?

Yes, I love doing cooking demos at craft fairs! It's a great way to showcase our products and offer samples to potential customers. I am happy to demonstrate any recipe using our products that fits the theme of the fair.

Can I place an order at the craft fair and have it shipped to me?

Absolutely! I offer the option to place orders at the craft fair and have them shipped directly to you. This is perfect for those who can't carry all their purchases or for those who want to surprise a loved one with a gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carissaz
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Jessamary