• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef? Wondering What You'll Get?

New catalogues and reciepts, new Season's Best, they used to send you sales receipts, but now that there are two to choose from, I think they will send you the first package, your choice, free.
stacypc05
This is my 1st season change with Pampered CHef, so this is what I was wondering, What do we get?? #catalogs, new paperwork, supplies, new items. Do we have to like start over with everything or will Pampered CHef send us a few things? Just wondering.....

You'll mainly need new catalogues and reciepts. They may be coming out with new opportunity brochures and kitchen show planners but you can certainly use up the ones you have before you get new ones. You will definately need to get new catalogues and receipts though.

Home office will send you a "CHange Over Package" with new catalogs, the new Season's Best, They used to send you sales receipts, but now that there are two to choose from , I think they will send you the first package, your choice, free.
You'll get the new Pampered Partner CD to install the new products, etc.
CD with new product info...
I found out yesterday that the Fall/WInter write in receipts CAN BE USED again ....BUT...they don't advise it because the SHIPPING is GOING UP TO $4 !!!
I guess that makes sense since the postage just went up.
Good luck to you all!

Ouch!

When does the shipping go up? I hope it's not til March! I just got my booster pack. :(

Shipping goes up March 1st!
To $4.00 I have always had a hard time charging people shipping when they only place a small order.

OOOOH MOMMY! I was just blessed with the presence of my UPS man. :eek:
Changeover package is here!
I love the new catalog. It's so sophisticated! Just like me! Ha! :D
I'm also diggin' the new "host" color flyer. That's nifty. I am not sure about the new reciepts. I like the layout of them, but I liked how the other ones folded up all clean and pretty with just the logo and the "your consultant is" thingie.
Ah well. They didn't ask me, so :p

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Our goal is to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

What can I expect to receive when I join Pampered Chef?

When you join Pampered Chef, you will receive a starter kit filled with a variety of our best-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started. You will also have access to our online community of consultants and support from your team leader.

How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $99 to $159 and are valued at over $450, giving you a great value for your investment.

Do I have to meet sales quotas as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are not required to meet any sales quotas. You have the flexibility to work at your own pace and set your own goals. However, we do offer incentives and rewards for reaching certain sales milestones.

Do I need any previous experience or skills to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No previous experience or skills are necessary to be successful with Pampered Chef. We provide training and support to help you build your business and achieve your goals. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ashleypc