• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting the Response You Need: Tips for Follow-up Calls

In summary, the purpose of a follow-up call is to maintain communication and build a relationship with a potential customer or client, remind them of your previous conversation, and persuade them to take action. The best time to make a follow-up call is within 24-48 hours after your initial contact, allowing enough time for consideration and a lasting impression. To make your follow-up call more effective, have a clear purpose and goal, prepare a script or talking points, and actively listen to the potential customer's needs and concerns. If you don't get a response during a follow-up call, leave a polite voicemail or send a follow-up email, and consider reaching out at a different time or through a different method. It is recommended to follow
byrd1956
Gold Member
Worked a fair this past Mon. A lady booked a show for the 22nd. I gave her a packet, went over things and told her to send me her guest list. Left a message for her that night and send an e-mail. I waited a day and called again. I have since called 2 more times and left messages. My last was that I had some great news to tell her about her show. (I plan on telling her I will bring all the product for the demo for her and that I will call all the guests since there is no time for the mail now). I really don't think I've sounded desparate, but I am frustrated. Any wisdom on what to say to get her to actually call back. It could easily reschedule her, but she wanted this month because of the cookware. Thank to all.

Sounds like you have made 5 different contacts with her and have had no results, right? I think that is enough for now. Give her two days and see what happens.

Hi there,I can understand your frustration with this situation. It can be really frustrating when a client doesn't respond to our messages, especially when we have important information to share with them.In my experience, the best approach in situations like this is to be direct and honest with the client. You could try sending her another email or leaving another message, explaining the importance of her response and the urgency of the situation. You could also mention that you have some exciting news to share with her about her show and that you really need to speak with her to move forward with the preparations.It's also important to be understanding and empathetic towards the client's perspective. Maybe they are busy or have personal reasons for not responding. You could also offer to reschedule the show if needed, as long as it doesn't cause too much inconvenience for you.Overall, communication is key in situations like this. Keep trying to reach out to the client and make sure to convey the importance of their response. I hope everything works out for you and the show goes smoothly. Best of luck!

What is the purpose of a follow-up call?

The purpose of a follow-up call is to maintain communication and build a relationship with a potential customer or client. It allows you to remind them of your previous conversation and persuade them to take action.

When is the best time to make a follow-up call?

The best time to make a follow-up call is within 24-48 hours after your initial contact. This allows enough time for the potential customer to consider your offer and for you to make a lasting impression.

How can I make my follow-up call more effective?

To make your follow-up call more effective, be sure to have a clear purpose and goal in mind. Prepare a script or talking points to guide the conversation and make sure to actively listen to the potential customer's needs and concerns.

What should I do if I don't get a response during a follow-up call?

If you don't get a response during a follow-up call, don't be discouraged. Leave a polite voicemail or send a follow-up email to continue the conversation. You can also try reaching out at a different time or through a different method of communication.

How many times should I follow up before giving up?

It is recommended to follow up at least 2-3 times before considering the potential customer uninterested. However, this may vary depending on the industry and situation. It's important to use your best judgement and not be too pushy or persistent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmerda
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • esavvymom