1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths What do I say?

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Worked a fair this past Mon. A lady booked a show for the 22nd. I gave her a packet, went over things and told her to send me her guest list. Left a message for her that night and send an e-mail. I waited a day and called again. I have since called 2 more times and left messages. My last was that I had some great news to tell her about her show. (I plan on telling her I will bring all the product for the demo for her and that I will call all the guests since there is no time for the mail now). I really don't think I've sounded desparate, but I am frustrated. Any wisdom on what to say to get her to actually call back. It could easily reschedule her, but she wanted this month because of the cookware. Thank to all.

Aug 16, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Sounds like you have made 5 different contacts with her and have had no results, right? I think that is enough for now. Give her two days and see what happens.

Aug 17, 2009
Have something to add?