• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Close a Sale with an Out-of-Town Lead?

In summary, the person emailed for information about a consultant in their city but did not receive a response. They followed up and received a response back that the package had been delivered but the lady is wondering if there is a consultant in her city. They offer to do a catalog show and she may be interested in the business opportunity.
Meigs
I have an out of town lead that I emailed (no ph # provided) and when no response I mailed a catalogue and letter to.

Yesterday I did a follow up email to make sure that the package got there ok.

This time she did respond. She said she did receive the package but is wondering if there is a consultant in her city.

How can I tell this lady that I am not previe to that information and still get her to purchase product (paying the extra shipping). With out sounding like I am only in it for the sale?

Any ideas? I hate to sound selfish and I would never want to step on anyone in her town's toes. But, to my understanding, if there was anyone in her town that was at the TL status they would be receiving the Lead right??

Thanks for the help!!

you can just let her know that you know of no one in that area, but my guess is there is a consultant somewhere in that area just not a team leader. Where I live there are no TL (I lost my status) so the leads go to someone over 2 hrs away. I am working on gettign my status back but who knows. You can also invite her to do a catalog show, so she wont have to pay extra shipping

You can also invite her to do a catalog show, so she wont have to pay extra shipping
That is a great idea! Thanks.

Tell her that there may not be many and she may be in an untapped market! Offer her the oppurtunity!!:)

That's what I was going to say! Perhaps she's interested in the business opportunity!

She may think you keep inventory and thus if you were nearby she wouldn't need to pay shipping. Remind her that everyone has to pay shipping. Her shipping is just a bit more b/c it's not with a party. Of course she can host (cooking if you're willing to drive) or catalog to get free shipping and a discount on her order.

Sounds like she's looking for a bargain.

Thanks Everyone!!

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about your out-of-town lead. I understand your concern about not wanting to sound selfish or step on anyone's toes in her town.One way to approach this situation is to focus on the unique benefits of purchasing through you, even if there may be a consultant in her city. For example, you can highlight your expertise and personalized service, as well as any special offers or promotions you may have. You can also mention that as a consultant, you have access to the entire Pampered Chef catalog, so she can order any product she wants through you.Additionally, you can assure her that you are happy to work with her and make sure she receives her products in a timely manner, even if it means paying extra for shipping. You can also offer to assist her with any future orders or questions she may have.It's also important to be transparent and honest with her. You can let her know that you are not privy to the information about other consultants in her city, but you are happy to help her with her purchase and provide exceptional customer service.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you the best of luck in closing the sale with your out-of-town lead. Remember, building relationships and providing excellent service is key in this business. Thank you for being a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant!Best,

What should I say when a lead asks for more information about our products?

When a lead asks for more information about our products, it's important to provide them with detailed and accurate information. You can start by asking them what specifically they are interested in and then tailor your response to their needs. You can also offer to send them a product catalog or schedule a virtual demonstration to showcase our products in action.

How do I handle a lead who is hesitant to make a purchase?

If a lead is hesitant to make a purchase, it's important to address their concerns and offer reassurance. You can do this by highlighting the benefits and features of our products and how they can improve their cooking experience. Additionally, you can offer a money-back guarantee or share positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers to help ease their concerns.

What is the best way to follow up with a lead who has shown interest in our products?

The best way to follow up with a lead is to personalize your communication and provide them with additional information or resources. You can send them a personalized email or message thanking them for their interest and offering to answer any questions they may have. You can also share relevant recipes or cooking tips using our products to keep them engaged and interested.

How can I handle a lead who is not responding to my initial outreach?

If a lead is not responding to your initial outreach, it's important to follow up with them in a timely manner. You can try reaching out through a different channel, such as a phone call or social media message, to increase the chances of getting a response. You can also try offering a special promotion or discount to entice them to engage with you.

What should I do if a lead is not interested in our products?

If a lead is not interested in our products, it's important to thank them for considering our brand and respect their decision. You can also ask for feedback on why they are not interested, which can help us improve our products and customer experience in the future. You can also offer to keep them updated on any new products or promotions that may interest them in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Kitchen2u