• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do I say to this Lead??

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
I have an out of town lead that I emailed (no ph # provided) and when no response I mailed a catalogue and letter to.

Yesterday I did a follow up email to make sure that the package got there ok.

This time she did respond. She said she did receive the package but is wondering if there is a consultant in her city.

How can I tell this lady that I am not previe to that information and still get her to purchase product (paying the extra shipping). With out sounding like I am only in it for the sale?

Any ideas? I hate to sound selfish and I would never want to step on anyone in her town's toes. But, to my understanding, if there was anyone in her town that was at the TL status they would be receiving the Lead right??

Thanks for the help!!

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
you can just let her know that you know of no one in that area, but my guess is there is a consultant somewhere in that area just not a team leader. Where I live there are no TL (I lost my status) so the leads go to someone over 2 hrs away. I am working on gettign my status back but who knows. You can also invite her to do a catalog show, so she wont have to pay extra shipping

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
You can also invite her to do a catalog show, so she wont have to pay extra shipping
That is a great idea! Thanks.

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
Tell her that there may not be many and she may be in an untapped market! Offer her the oppurtunity!!:)

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
That's what I was going to say! Perhaps she's interested in the business opportunity!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
She may think you keep inventory and thus if you were nearby she wouldn't need to pay shipping. Remind her that everyone has to pay shipping. Her shipping is just a bit more b/c it's not with a party. Of course she can host (cooking if you're willing to drive) or catalog to get free shipping and a discount on her order.

Sounds like she's looking for a bargain.

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
Thanks Everyone!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views