• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Finding Tammy with the Pampered Chef Lead

In summary, Tammy found the recruit lead she was looking for on the host's Facebook page. She sent her a message and followed up a few days later. The host is interested in becoming a consultant and Tammy gave her a folder of resources.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi! You may remember my thread about the show that wouldn't close, that the host had a recruit lead for me. Well, she never did give it to me, but I went on the host's FB page to thank her for hosting and sha-zam: there is the recruit lead! I only had her name--no way to get a hold of her (no # or addy). So.... I sent her a message via FB:

FROM ME:
Hi,Tammy... I was speaking to Melissa XXX and she said that you were interested in information about The Pampered Chef. If you still are interested, let me know and I would be happy to send you some info! Take care!

Anne Pratt
Senior Consultant

FROM TAMMY:
Hi Anne, I have been thinking about looking in on that. It would be nice if you could send me some info. My email address is [email protected]...thanks, Tammy​

Sooo... what do I say/do?

Well since you only have her email. Send her an email asking her what interests she has. Send her to your website and let her know you are there to answer questions she may have. Avoid dumping everything on her at once. It may take multiple emails to get her questions answered.

Ask for her phone # and call her or offer to meet for coffee. Maybe send her the pdf of the current promo.

A closer look pamphlet is available on PDF - download it from the website, then send it to her.Follow up in 1-2 days with a coffee visit, asking OPEN ENDED questions like
-what interested you the most
-what questions do you haveClose the deal:
-On a scale of 1 to 10 with a 1 being no way and a 10 being let's sign right now, where do you see yourself? (sit and wait.)DO NOT over feed them with details, specials, Pampered Chef dollars, websites, host coaching, yadda yadda yadda. Anything they ask you - turn back into a question and ask them...
How much time will it take? (How much time do you have to offer?)
Can you make much money? (What kind of money are you looking to make?)
Where will I get bookings? (Where would you start? We'll train you, etc.)Ask her to sign, or talk you through signing up on the website. Find my new consultant guide for extra boost in qualifying them once they do sign.

Since she specifically asked for info, it sounds like she's the type who would want to review all the facts first & then ask questions. Personally, I'd be freaked out if someone sent me a test with a bunch of questions to answer before they gave me links so I could review the basics. If it were me making this response, I'd send a few links with something along the lines of "Here are a few links you can review at your convenience. They explain the most common questions like the difference between the regular kit & the mini kit and some basic benefits you could receive by becoming a Consultant. Please review them and let me know what you think. :) When you are ready, I'd be happy to sit down in person (or by phone or e-mail if you prefer) and answer any additional questions that you might have. My goal is to help you make an informed decision. If you decide that you would like to start your own Pampered Chef business, I'll be more than happy to help you get started and support you in that journey! If after reviewing the materials you decide that having your own Pampered Chef business is not for you, I will respect your decision. ;) I look forward to hearing from you soon."

My recruit who signed last night has been a host in the past. I have all the links on my newsletter about hosting a show & becoming a consultant. I had already noticed on the iContact report that she had been clicking on EVERYTHING. She e-mailed & said she was interested in being a consultant. When I got there last night, she had already answered all of her own questions by reading all the PDF links and just wanted to know HOW to get started. :D

I still gave her a folder with all the pertinent details:
  • Your Life, Your Way DVD
  • Take Charge. Take Action. Start Today! flyer
  • Come Join Us brochure
  • Current Recruit Promo Flyer
  • Current Recruiter Promo Flyer
  • A new Catalog
  • Host & Guest flyers (Sept-Dec) to show potential hosts

(Her 2nd child was born last week, her husband was in the same room working on homework & his grandparents are on the island visiting & were in the next room watching TV. So I knew not to hang out long.) Since she had no questions, I quickly went over the benefits of being a recruiter and the limitations of being a consultant on this military base. As soon as I left, she got on the computer & signed. :D I was at her house all of about 15 minutes.

Thanks so much for the advice! I usually meet with my recruits in person. I just wasn't sure how to respond since it does sound like she just wants info first. I didn't want to overplay my hand!

Well, I sent a link to my PWS, the Come Join Us link and the current incentive. I used most of Sheila's wording.

So, I sent her some info, not too much, so if she is still interested, I will try to get a face to face with her.

Thank so much everyone!

Good luck and let us know how it goes!!! :)

At our Fall Kick-off Training last weekend I heard several times the line that this material is designed to generate questions. In other words you open the door and give them permission to read this information and come back to you with MORE questions. And it opens that door that here, you read this on your own and then we talk together about it.

I followed up with the lady after I emailed her the info. She responded that she hadn't been ble to review it yet. It was only four days, but I figured I should check in with her. I asked her if it was OK to contact her at the end of the week and she said "Sure!" So, we will see!

Awesome job Anne and marvelous tips in this thread! We're all hoping she signs!

Me too! I think she could really use some time for herself!

Sheila said:
Since she specifically asked for info, it sounds like she's the type who would want to review all the facts first & then ask questions. Personally, I'd be freaked out if someone sent me a test with a bunch of questions to answer before they gave me links so I could review the basics. If it were me making this response, I'd send a few links with something along the lines of "Here are a few links you can review at your convenience. They explain the most common questions like the difference between the regular kit & the mini kit and some basic benefits you could receive by becoming a Consultant. Please review them and let me know what you think. :) When you are ready, I'd be happy to sit down in person (or by phone or e-mail if you prefer) and answer any additional questions that you might have. My goal is to help you make an informed decision. If you decide that you would like to start your own Pampered Chef business, I'll be more than happy to help you get started and support you in that journey! If after reviewing the materials you decide that having your own Pampered Chef business is not for you, I will respect your decision. ;) I look forward to hearing from you soon."

My recruit who signed last night has been a host in the past. I have all the links on my newsletter about hosting a show & becoming a consultant. I had already noticed on the iContact report that she had been clicking on EVERYTHING. She e-mailed & said she was interested in being a consultant. When I got there last night, she had already answered all of her own questions by reading all the PDF links and just wanted to know HOW to get started. :D

I still gave her a folder with all the pertinent details:
  • Your Life, Your Way DVD
  • Take Charge. Take Action. Start Today! flyer
  • Come Join Us brochure
  • Current Recruit Promo Flyer
  • Current Recruiter Promo Flyer
  • A new Catalog
  • Host & Guest flyers (Sept-Dec) to show potential hosts

(Her 2nd child was born last week, her husband was in the same room working on homework & his grandparents are on the island visiting & were in the next room watching TV. So I knew not to hang out long.) Since she had no questions, I quickly went over the benefits of being a recruiter and the limitations of being a consultant on this military base. As soon as I left, she got on the computer & signed. :D I was at her house all of about 15 minutes.

This may be simple and I just don't know how to do it but how do you put links in your newsletter?

I use icontact. I type a word or phrase like "September Host", highlight the phrase & then click on the little globe with the chain icon which adds a link and paste the link to the Pampered Chef PDF form. You can do the same concept in most e-mail clients. But if you are sending your e-mails from Yahoo, MSN, etc. you will not be able to track who's clicking on the links like you can in a program like iContact. ;)

scottcooks said:
A closer look pamphlet is available on PDF - download it from the website, then send it to her.

Ask her to sign, or talk you through signing up on the website. Find my new consultant guide for extra boost in qualifying them once they do sign.

Do you have the .pdf file for A Closer Look? I searched CC for it, but couldn't find it.
AmyD

What is "Success! Finding Tammy with the Pampered Chef Lead"?

"Success! Finding Tammy with the Pampered Chef Lead" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants effectively reach out and connect with potential customers and leads.

Who is Tammy and why is she important?

Tammy is a fictional character created by Pampered Chef to represent a potential customer or lead. She is important because she represents the target audience that consultants should focus on when reaching out and building relationships.

What does the training program cover?

The training program covers various topics such as understanding your target audience, effective communication techniques, building relationships, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies to reach potential customers and leads.

How can I access the training program?

The training program can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You can also reach out to your consultant to inquire about hosting a training session or attending one hosted by a fellow consultant.

Is the training program free?

Yes, the "Success! Finding Tammy with the Pampered Chef Lead" training program is free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is one of the many resources and tools provided by the company to help consultants grow their business and achieve success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Admin Greg