• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do Host and Co-Host Mean for Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, being a Pampered Chef consultant may involve hosting or co-hosting a party or event. A host is responsible for providing the location and inviting guests, while a co-host helps with organizing and promoting the party. You do not have to be a co-host to attend a party, but there may be perks for being one. Multiple co-hosts can be involved, and hosts and co-hosts can earn free products and other benefits based on party sales.
Kris Renee
Could someone tell me exactly what Host and Co-Host mean? I know they host the show together but what happens as far as host benefits? Do they split them up? Or do they both get them? I have some people that want to co-host a show but they are in seperate places. Would guests be able to ship to either location and still get the "to the host house" shipping?

Thanks in advance. Im still very new to this.

Kris

To have them shipped to two locations, you'd need to submit it as two shows (or pay the direct shipping charges). My understanding is the benefits are split by the hosts, not duplicated. The only thing duplicated is they will each get 10% off PC for the next year.

Ok, thats what I was figuring but you don't know unless you ask right?! Thank you so much!

What Do Host and Co-Host Mean?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you may have heard the terms "host" and "co-host" being used frequently. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about these roles and their meanings.

1. What is a host?

A host is someone who agrees to hold a Pampered Chef party or event in their home, inviting their friends and family to learn more about our products and potentially make a purchase. The host is responsible for providing the location for the party and inviting guests.

2. What is a co-host?

A co-host is someone who helps the host in organizing and promoting the party. They may assist with sending out invitations, preparing food and drinks, or helping with setup and cleanup. Co-hosts are usually friends or family members of the host.

3. Do I have to be a co-host to attend a party?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can attend any party without being a co-host. However, being a co-host may come with certain perks such as free products or discounts.

4. Can there be more than one co-host?

Yes, there can be multiple co-hosts for a party. This can be especially helpful for larger parties or events where more assistance is needed.

5. What are the benefits of being a host or co-host?

Hosts and co-hosts can earn free products, discounts, and other perks based on the sales and orders made at the party. They also get the chance to try out and learn more about our products firsthand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • PChefCharlotte