• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did You Wish You Knew When Starting as a Consultant?

In summary, being a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to earn extra income, receive product discounts, and build a flexible business with support and training. To get started, you can sign up through a current consultant or the company's website, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. The starter kit includes business supplies, catalogs, and products for demonstrations. To host a successful party, it is important to plan ahead, promote the event, and engage with guests. Income can be earned through sales, bonuses, and team building, with potential for increased earnings through commission and incentives as goals are consistently worked towards.
Sidnie Anderson
Hi All,

Glad to see this awesome community set up for PC. I have come here a few times for some great ideas and thought I need to become a part of this great community. I am a new consultant, and am currently working towards my first 30 day goal! I have looooooved being a consultant, but I wanted to pick all of your brains and ask....

What do you know now, that you wished you would've known when you first started consulting??

1. Recruit right away. When you have that possible lead, follow up. If you're not sure how to, ask immediately for help and get your recruiter/director to help follow up.
2. It's not about expertise, it's about making the customer feel appreciated
3. Set a level of work you are comfortable doing, and keep at it no matter what, until you see rewards. Once you do, you can raise or lower your level of work to raise or lower the rewards. Consistency counts.
4. Keep up with your business - don't let other things allow you to be careless.
5. Stay connected with other consultants.
6. Your momentum is like the innerworkings of a mechanical clock - it sets your team up for success or failure. If the clock gears stop, the hands don't move...
7. Spend a few moments with Doris Christopher if and when you ever get the opportunity. She will bless your life!

Thank you scottcooks! I really appreciate all the info. I see that Doris is speaking at the conference I'll have to watch those for sure! Any help is appreciated!

Thank you scottcooks! I really appreciate all the info. I see that Doris is speaking at the conference I'll have to watch those for sure! Any help is appreciated!

I couldn't have put it any better than scottcooks has.

1. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and build your own flexible business. You also have access to training and support from the company and fellow consultants.

2. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before starting your business.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes essential business supplies and catalogs, as well as a selection of Pampered Chef products to use for demonstrations and to kickstart your sales. You also have the option to customize your kit with additional products.

4. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful party, it is important to plan ahead and promote your event. Use social media and personal invitations to invite friends, family, and acquaintances. Prepare for the party by practicing your demonstration and having all necessary supplies on hand. And most importantly, have fun and engage with your guests!

5. How do I earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can earn income through sales, bonuses, and team building. As you build your sales and team, you have the potential to earn more through commission and incentives. It is important to set goals and consistently work towards them to see success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heidi Schmidt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pchefmichy