• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Registering For at HO?

7/11 - 5:15 Recruiting With The Stars 7/12 09:00 AM Wedding Registry Success Strategies 7/12 - 10:15 AMHome Office Tour #3 07/12 - 6:30 PM
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I read Wave 2's posting and got excited until I realized that I wouldn't be in a class with any of them!! So Wave 1s what did you register for??

Doube Digit Recruiting 7/10 1:15
90 Days to Business 7/10 3:00
Inside Scoop: New Products 7/11 2:15
Bookings: Fill your Calender 7/11 4:00
Wedding Registry Success 7/12 9:00am

I opted not to take a HO tour this year because I didn't want my husband sitting alone in the hotel room all day. I wish they would let us go together. Oh well!! Next year I'll take one and WIN the shopping spree! Good luck to those of you taking the tour this year.

I am taking.......

Super Start Your New Consultants 7/10 1:15
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar A 7/10 3:00
90 Days to Business 7/11 2:15
Pamperedchef.biz:Way To Grow 7/11 4:00
Recruiting with The Stars 7/12 9:00
Home Office Tour #3 7/12 1:45

I am SOOOOOO freaking excited! This is my first conference although I have tried to go since I became a consultant! This year is our first back in the states and regardless of if my husband has to "work", I AM going!!! LOL!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

Chef Kearns said:
I read Wave 2's posting and got excited until I realized that I wouldn't be in a class with any of them!!

You can stay over and hang out with us though!!!

Chef Kearns said:
I read Wave 2's posting and got excited until I realized that I wouldn't be in a class with any of them!! So Wave 1s what did you register for??

Doube Digit Recruiting 7/10 1:15
90 Days to Business 7/10 3:00
Inside Scoop: New Products 7/11 2:15
Bookings: Fill your Calender 7/11 4:00
Wedding Registry Success 7/12 9:00am

I opted not to take a HO tour this year because I didn't want my husband sitting alone in the hotel room all day. I wish they would let us go together. Oh well!! Next year I'll take one and WIN the shopping spree! Good luck to those of you taking the tour this year.
Why not send him to the Field Musuem, Museum of Science & Industry, Shedd Aquarium, Art Institute, Sears Tower Observation Deck or just let him wander around in the Loop for a few hours? If nothing else, buy him a pass to the El or METRA and let him go for a train ride!

Wave 1This is my first conference too! I'm so excited!

7/10 Double Digit Recruiting 1:15 - 2:30
7/10 Cooking Show Live A! 3:00 - 4:15
7/11 90 Days to the Business You Want 2:15 - 3:30
7/11 New Products and Recipes A 4:00 - 5:15
7/12 Wedding Registry Success Strategies 9:00 - 10:15
7/12 Home Office Tour #3 1:45 - 6:30

Yay!

Here is mineBookings: Fill Your Calendar A 07/10/2006 01:15 PM
90 Days to the Business You Want (Belinda Ellsworth) 07/10/2006 03:00 PM
Host Coaching for Super Shows A 07/11/2006 02:15 PM
Inside Scoop: New Products & Recipes A 07/11/2006 04:00 PM
Recruiting With the Stars 07/12/2006 09:00 AM
Home Office Tour #3 07/12/2006 01:45 PM

I am VERY excited about Belinda's workshop. I have some of her CD's and she is AWESOME!!!!! Also excited about the home office tour !!

Hi everyone,

Here is my schedule - this is my first conference as well - not doing the home office tour this year because the weekend of July 7th - July 9th - I will have spent with my family and husband's family down in Springfield, IL at the Lincoln Museum and Descendants of Lincoln Reunion - so needless to say I will be too tired to get up too early on Monday a.m.! Here's my schedule:

Bookings: Fill your Calendar A - 7/10 - 1:15
90 Days to the Business You Want 7/10 - 3:00
Host Coaching For Super Shows A 7/11 - 2:15
Inside Scoop 7/11 - 4:00
Cooking Show Live B 7/12 - 9:00

I swear I'm not stalking you from Lombard - just happened to pick them this way before I saw everyone's choices! Must be an Illinois thing! Looking forward to meeting everyone at conference.

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

I'll register just as soon as I get my conference changed to session #1! :)

Kitchen Guy--My husband will be holed up in the hotel because he is keeping our newest child while I'm in workshops. I don't think I could express enough milk to be gone that long or would keep up with production while gone so he is coming to keep the baby.

So...I don't really see him on the train. He may walk around the city if the baby gets fussy. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Gina......It must be that great minds think alike. I am sure we will keep running into each other ) I hope not literally !!)

Sue,

Yeah, I bet you are right :)

Gina

Here's mine.

Recruiting With the Stars 07/10 1:15
Double Digit Recruiting 07/10 3:00
90 Days to the Business You Want (Belinda Ellsworth) 07/11 2:15
Super Start Your New Consultants 07/11/2006 4:00
Inside Scoop: New Products & Recipes C 07/12/2006 9:00

Thanks Becky for directing me to the right spot :)

Your events:
Home Office Tour #1 07/10/2006 06:45 AM - 11:30 AM CST $25.00
Double Digit Recruiting 07/10/2006 01:15 PM - 02:30 PM CST $0.00
Pamperedchef.biz: Way to Grow 07/10/2006 03:00 PM - 04:15 PM CST $0.00
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar A 07/11/2006 02:15 PM - 03:30 PM CST $0.00
Wedding Registry Success Strategies 07/11/2006 04:00 PM - 05:15 PM CST $0.00
90 Days to the Business You Want (Belinda Ellsworth) 07/12/2006 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00
Yes , I'm committed to presenting the Round-UP from the Heart &#174 campaign at my Cooking Shows!
Payment Information

Okay,

Who is going with me on HO tour at 6:45am????

I'd like a buddy:)

tpchefrebecca said:
Thanks Becky for directing me to the right spot :)
No problem!

Here's my schedule. I can't wait! This will be my 4th conference and each and every one is so exciting and worthwhile.:D

Super Start Your New Consultants 07/10/06 01:15 PM - 02:30 PM CST $0.00
90 Days to the Business You Want (Belind 07/10/06 03:00 PM - 04:15 PM CST $0.00
Wedding Registry Success Strategies 07/11/06 02:15 PM - 03:30 PM CST $0.00
Five Priorities of a Leader (Belinda Ell 07/11/06 04:00 PM - 05:15 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting With the Stars 07/12/06 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00

tpchefrebecca said:
Okay,

Who is going with me on HO tour at 6:45am????

I'd like a buddy:)
ONe of the consultants in my cluster is doing that HO tour. Wow, you guys are brave. She's on this board (Kristen) but I don't know if she's been on in a while. Maybe you guys can hook up!:D

This is my schedule:
Home Office Tour #2 07/10/2006 08:00 AM - 12:45 PM
Double Digit Recruiting 07/10/2006 01:15 PM - 02:30 PM
Recruiting With the Stars 07/10/2006 03:00 PM - 04:15 PM
Bookings: Fill Your Calendar A 07/11/2006 02:15 PM - 03:30 PM
Host Coaching for Super Shows A 07/11/2006 04:00 PM - 05:15 PM
90 Days to the Business You Want (Belinda Ellsworth) 07/12/2006
09:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Who is with me in the HO Tour #2? I heard the HO Tours are all full!

Hi Janice!

I will be joining you for 3 workshops! I am on the first tour though, sorry.

Aghhhhhhh ok Shreiking here! I just did it! Here are my workshops (why oh why did we only get to pick 5?????)

07/10/06
1:15 PM -2:30 PM- Super Start Your New Consultants
3:00 PM -4:15 PM- 90 Days to the Business You Want (Belinda Ellsworth)

07/11/06
2:15 PM - 3:30 PM- Bookings: Fill Your Calendar A
4:00 PM - 5:15 PM- Inside Scoop: New Products & Recipes A

07/12/06
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM- Recruiting With the Stars

Yes , I'm committed to presenting the Round Up program

pamperedbecky said:
ONe of the consultants in my cluster is doing that HO tour. Wow, you guys are brave. She's on this board (Kristen) but I don't know if she's been on in a while. Maybe you guys can hook up!:D

Tours were ALL FULL when I tried today to register. I couldn't decide which workshops last night ~ I had no idea they wouldn't take as many consultants as wanted to go to see the home office. :( I'm so sad now.

its_me_susan said:
Tours were ALL FULL when I tried today to register. I couldn't decide which workshops last night ~ I had no idea they wouldn't take as many consultants as wanted to go to see the home office. :( I'm so sad now.

I am sorry you didn't get in :(

A consultant from our cluster asked me last night if I registered and I said not yet. I thought I needed all the money up front. then I mentioned about the tour and she said to hurry up. I jumped on as soon as I got home and now I am thanking my lucky stars.

We do have a workshop together on tuesday. Bookings I think!? I do look forward to meeting you then:)

We are going to have a blast no matter what;)

Looks like I'll be meeting some of you guys!

Your events:
Home Office Tour #2 07/10/2006 08:00 AM - 12:45 PM CST $25.00
Super Start Your New Consultants 07/10/2006 01:15 PM - 02:30 PM CST $0.00
Double Digit Recruiting 07/10/2006 03:00 PM - 04:15 PM CST $0.00
Time Management: Build on the Foundation (FranklinCovey) 07/12/2006 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00
Yes , I'm committed to presenting the Round-UP from the Heart &#174 campaign at my Cooking Shows!

In my haste, I didn't sign up for any workshops on 7/11 (as Homer would say, d'oh!), but I emailed the HO right away and requested Belinda and Wedding Registry Success. I hope I get them!

Hey Deb,
Looks like we'll at least be in the Super Start your New Consultants workshop. I'll have to be on the lookout for a fellow Illinoisan!!:D

tpchefrebecca said:
I am sorry you didn't get in :(

A consultant from our cluster asked me last night if I registered and I said not yet. I thought I needed all the money up front. then I mentioned about the tour and she said to hurry up. I jumped on as soon as I got home and now I am thanking my lucky stars.

We do have a workshop together on tuesday. Bookings I think!? I do look forward to meeting you then:)

We are going to have a blast no matter what;)

Yea Rebecca! So glad we'll be together in one. :)

DebbieJ said:

Your events:
Time Management: Build on the Foundation (FranklinCovey) 07/12/2006 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00

In my haste, I didn't sign up for any workshops on 7/11 (as Homer would say, d'oh!), but I emailed the HO right away and requested Belinda and Wedding Registry Success. I hope I get them!

We'll be in Superstarters together!

Hey Susan~
I will see you in Super Start and Recruiting with the Stars!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

its_me_susan said:
Aghhhhhhh ok Shreiking here! I just did it! Here are my workshops (why oh why did we only get to pick 5?????)

Five is an improvement! For the past few years we only got to pick three:eek: That was awful.

For those who didn't get on a home office tour, you might want to try during conference. Pick the time that you'd like to go and be there 1/2 an hour before that tour leaves. . .I know in the past there has been room for extras and changes. Don't give up yet.

DebbieJ said:

Your events:
Home Office Tour #2 07/10/2006 08:00 AM - 12:45 PM CST $25.00

Deb,
I will see you at the Home Office Tour!

Home Office Tours full!! If anyone hears any updates of them adding on, please pass along.... this is my first conference and am looking forward to it all but was really wanting to see the tour. Hope to meet some of you there! Wave 1.

okOk first I am going to post my schedule and then I will answer a few questions.

7/10
HO tour #1
Host Coaching for super shows-1:15
Double Digit recruiting-3:00

7/11
Bookings:fill your calendar-2:15
Cooking show live!-4:00

7/12
90 days to the biz you want

Ok now to answer questions

Rebecca-YEA YEA YEA! We are in a few things together including the ho tour! Sweet!!!

I am not shouting but I want you all to see this.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO CONF. TOO. WHEN I REGISTERED THERE WERE "NO" HO TOURS AVAILABLE. I CALLED MY DIRECTOR AND TOLD HER AND SHE SUGGESSTED I SEND AN EMAIL TO PC REGISTRATION DEPT. THEY SENT ME A MESSAGE THAT SAID I WAS IN! SO DO THIS, TELL THEM IT IS YOUR FIRST TIME-IF IT REALLY IS-THEY SHOULD PUT YOU IN ONE BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS SAVE SPACES FOR FIRST TIMERS.

Ok HTH. Cant wait to meet you all at conference!

~jenny~

Ok, so I was slow to find this thread:rolleyes: But it does look like I have a few classes with some of you:)
Mine are:
Bookings:Fill your calendar 7/10 1:15
90 Days to the Bus you Want 7/10 3:00
Inside Scoop: new prod 7/11 2:15
Wedding Reg Success 7/11 4:00
Recruiting w/the Stars 7/12 9:00

See you all there:D :D :D :D :D
32 days & counting! (OMG, I need to go shopping for some new clothes!)

some classes togetherI have some classes with some of you & I'm on HO Tour #3!

Host Coaching 7/10 - 1:15
Cooking Show 7/10 - 3:00
Inside Scoop 7/11 - 2:15
Bookings: 7/11 - 4:00
90 Days 7/12 - 9:00

Home Office Tour #3

I hope to get to meet some of you ladies!

I should have been in Wave 1, but with family problems (mostly money and my daughters health) I am unable to attend.

But just to let you know, whoever is taking the class called

Bookings: Fill your Calendar

Sonia Emerick will be the speaker. She is my director and she is fantastic.
Sonia is an incredible person and friend. She helps on any way see can. See does so much for everyone, which is remarkable because she has a husband who works 10 hours days out of town, three little boys - in which the third was just born in January. And she still has time for any of her consultants.
She always has her calendar booked. She practiced speaking to us last Tuesday at our cluster meeting. If you get a chance to talk to her tell her "Teresa" said great job and that I knew see could do it.

I just wished that I could be there to hear her myself.

Thanks for listening

whiteyteresa said:
I should have been in Wave 1, but with family problems (mostly money and my daughters health) I am unable to attend.

Sonia is an incredible person and friend. She helps on any way see can. See does so much for everyone, which is remarkable because she has a husband who works 10 hours days out of town, three little boys - in which the third was just born in January. And she still has time for any of her consultants.
She always has her calendar booked. She practiced speaking to us last Tuesday at our cluster meeting. If you get a chance to talk to her tell her "Teresa" said great job and that I knew see could do it.

Thanks for listening

:D My director had me listen to her today for which she will be speaking to the rest of you who attend the Bookings: Fill your Calendar at the conference. I learn a lot from it. I hope that all of you who take the class will also laern a lot. Take notes or use your tape recorders. She has lots of info that will help your bookings:)

Thanks for listening, again:p

whiteyteresa said:

She always has her calendar booked. She practiced speaking to us last Tuesday at our cluster meeting. If you get a chance to talk to her tell her "Teresa" said great job and that I knew she could do it.

Thanks for listening

:D My director had me listen to her today for which she will be speaking to the rest of you who attend the Bookings: Fill your Calendar at the conference. I learn a lot from it. I hope that all of you who take the class will also laern a lot. Take notes or use your tape recorders. She has lots of info that will help your bookings:)

Thanks for listening, again:p
If you get a chance to talk to her tell her "Teresa" said great job and that I knew she could do it.

Last edited:
Heres mine!
Round Up From the Heart - 7/10 thats all it says - isnt this like a special breakfast or something by invitation? This is all it says....
Super Start Your New Consultants - 7/10 1:15pm
Cooking Show Live! - 7/10 3pm
90 Days to the Business You Want - 7/11 2:15pm
Inside Scoop: New Products and Recipes 7/11 4pm
Wedding Registry Success 7/12 9am

Is the 90 Days one the one with Belinda Elsworth? I know I registered for it.

So should I switch my 7/10 at 1:15 from the Super Start to the Bookings one? Now I'm confused!
My niece is a new consultant and will be going and rooming with me. I believe she is signed up for the Bookings one and we were gonna compare notes. But now I think I want to go!

cindy, don't forget that now that we are directors we can change to some director only classes. I am planning on switching one of them, but don't have the pamphlet with me - I'm in new york right now!

the round up just means that you agree to participate in it. You'll get something extra in your packet for that--last year it was the mold, but since they are changing the program I don't know what it'll be.

Also, when you get your reg pkt make sure it has all your ribbons and tickets for the special events, they told me that sometimes they don't get to all the pkts that need updated, but they can do that when you pick up your stuff.

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. Have you looked on CC yet? It's all updated with the directors reports, etc. It's kinda cool.

By the way, my full name is Ange Malmquist. I'll be looking for ya! See you in 2 days:)

Yes Ange I checked CC everyday until all the director stuff was there. So exciting! After conference, I will have more time to really check it all out.

Thanks for the reminder on checking the contents of my packet! I remember when I got my phone call, the lady on the phone telling me to be sure to do that, but I'd forgotten all that in my excitement!

I'll definitely change a class or two to a director class if I need too.
Hope to see you on Monday! Look over on the Wave 2 thread on posting a pic - I accidently posted my pic there! I've written down your name & will be cheering you on at the Directors Walk!!! WooHoo - enjoy your last day in NYC!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgirl1982
Replies