• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Did We Earn From Having 2 Shows in June?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who attended a conference and is wondering about the products earned for having 2 shows in June. They are unsure if they will find out early or have to wait for a shipment. The consultant also mentions other products earned for reaching sales goals and how they plan to use them as an incentive for their recruit. They thank the person for their response and mention being a Pampered Chef consultant.
jackieblue
Hi, All-
I am still pretty new here and I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but here goes.

Did the people who attended conference get to find out which products we earned for having 2 shows in June? Will we get to find out early, or do we just have to wait for the FedEx truck?
thanks,
Jackie

Here it is...I just posted it in another thread as well. :)2 shows:
cookie sheet
easy conversions magnet
The Pampered Chef Weekday Dinners--Done! Recipe Card Collection1500 in sales
all the above
Thai Peanut Sauce
Beaded Cake/Pie Server
Snowmen Rectangle Platter
2 cup Prep Bowl Set (set of 2)
Creole Rub
Professional Shears3000 in sales
all the above
Beaded Cheese Knife
Easy & Impressive Appetizers Recipe Collection
Digital Pocket Thermometer
Cookie Press
Maple Honey Mustard Sauce
Adj. Measuring Spoons
Forge Cutlery 4 1/2" Serrated Knife
Shaker6000 in sales
all the above
Beaded Cheese Plane
More Latin Flavor cookbook
Chef's Tools 5" Strainer
Stainless Mesh Colanders (set of 3)
Snowmen Appetizer Plates (set of 4)
Measuring Cup Set
Ice Bucket
Dots Martini Glasses (set of 4)

I'm really excited because I am using the Creole Rub and the Easy Conversions Magnet that I got at NC for an incentive for my Recruit. She gets two shows booked and holds them before August 15th and I give them to her! :)

Thank you very much!! :)

Hi Jackie,Welcome to the team! I'm glad to hear that you attended conference, it's such an exciting event for us consultants. As for the products earned for having 2 shows in June, they will be revealed soon. Typically, the products are announced a few weeks after conference, so we just have to be patient and wait for the official announcement. Keep an eye out for an email or notification from the company. In the meantime, keep up the great work with your shows and let's aim for even more rewards in the future! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "What Did We Earn From June?"

"What Did We Earn From June?" is a monthly report that provides a breakdown of the sales and earnings for the month of June for Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How can I access the "What Did We Earn From June?" report?

You can access the report by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Reports" section. From there, select the "What Did We Earn From June?" option.

3. Can I see a comparison of my earnings from June to previous months?

Yes, the "What Did We Earn From June?" report includes a section that compares your earnings from June to the previous month and the same month from the previous year.

4. Are there any bonuses or incentives included in the "What Did We Earn From June?" report?

Yes, the report includes a breakdown of any bonuses or incentives that you may have earned in the month of June, such as the Fast Start Bonus or the Career Sales Bonus.

5. Is the "What Did We Earn From June?" report confidential?

Yes, the report is confidential and only accessible by you as a Pampered Chef consultant. Your personal sales and earnings information will not be shared with anyone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • ChefDella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefDella
Replies