• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!

In summary, Rae is tired of doing the same old dessert shows and is looking for new and innovative ideas to offer her hosts. Allison offers a variety of different recipes, some of which are savory and some of which are sweet. Rae is unsure if she will be able to do a show this coming week because she will be travelling.
kcjodih
Gold Member
have you been offering lately or will be offering in the upcoming months to your hosts?

I'm getting tired of the same old, same old. I don't want a trifle but other than that I have NO idea.

I don't do dessert shows usually - but sometimes I'll do a skillet cake as a 2nd recipe - it's in the oven when guests arrive.

I give hosts the option between a Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or the Pina Colada Skillet Cake. In warmer weather, I also sometimes do the Angel Almond Skillet Cake w/ fresh fruit.

I'm no help. I'll be doing Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle for April and Raspberry Fool for May.Well, it's my quick, easy version of Raspberry Fool. It's sweetened berries folded into whipped topping. Quick, easy, light, and pink for May.

For this season I'm offering the Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple and the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups.

I prefer not to do dessert shows either Becky but I do still offer them. I always talk up the savory though.

Rae, I've never even heard of Raspberry Fool. Is that just a secondary recipe, because it doesn't sound like there's much to it demo-wise.

Allison (sorry, not sure if it's one L or two), guess I better go find me some waffle cups. Having a hard time here in Canada but I'd LOVE to try that recipe. :)

i did the double chocolate mousse cups for my first show! i had a bunch of teachers/educators so i did it majorly hands-on. (had ppl 'paint' their own waffle cups, etc) just plan ahead to fill the chocolate melting time with talking..i found myself standing up in front with nothing to say! :) oh, and you could just do it with regular ice cream cones too!

I have done many dessert shows. (I am the DessertDiva after all) These have been a hit:

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte
Chocolate Cake with Strawberries (made in the Stoneware Bundt)

I plan on doing the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups in a future show.

Strawberry Ameretto Pastries
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte
Lime Berry Mouse Trifle
Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries

kcjodih said:
I prefer not to do dessert shows either Becky but I do still offer them. I always talk up the savory though.

Rae, I've never even heard of Raspberry Fool. Is that just a secondary recipe, because it doesn't sound like there's much to it demo-wise.

Allison (sorry, not sure if it's one L or two), guess I better go find me some waffle cups. Having a hard time here in Canada but I'd LOVE to try that recipe. :)

Yes, you are correct! ;)

Other top favorites that I have done in the past are Chocolate Chip Sensation, Banana Split Brownie, chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries. Ooh, that's a lot of chocolate!

I don't usually do dessert shows either, but in the summer time, I love to do microwave cakes in the stoneware fluted pan. It's a great way to show off stoneware and shows that you can have a quick dessert without heating up the house! It's always a big hit and I usually sell a couple at each show!

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake has been good lately and people have shown A LOT more interest in the Cookware....

love the chocolate velvet cake and peanut butter cup torte....

Warm and Nutty Caramel Brownies are a favorite, as well as the Black Forest Trifle -- the almond in it makes it fabulous!

gaddischef said:
love the chocolate velvet cake and peanut butter cup torte....

I have been scared to offer this at Shows because of allergies? Any thoughts?

I was thinking about doing the Black Forest Trifle...just doesnt seem that it uses many products! just the basics...batter bowls, whisks..
Where's the Microplane! Forged Cutlery! Serious products?
I have no problem talking cookware, forged cutlery, Simple Additions, and now Bamboo without demo-ing it...But I still would like to demo some major products...

I just looked at the Tropical Torte w/fresh pineapple...now that has some good products! SS Mix Bowls, Santoku, SA, Pineapple Wedger, ...it seems to have some substance!

I haven't made it yet...and I really don't have time!
I leave for New Director Academy - - whoo hoo!!! early Friday morning...and come home late Saturday... my show is Monday...and I'd rather try it even before I commit to the host that i'll do it...so before I send her the ingredient list.

This has snuck up on me so fast! I should have tried it out for dessert night this week!

So I need your opinion... is it a good demo????
Thanks!

And hmmm...only 10 servings? This is supposed to be a BIG group! maybe 20 people!
I may just have to do the Black Forest Trifle...definitely sounds good!

I almost always do a microwave cake in the Stoneware Fluted Pan as a second recipe at my shows. There are so many versions you can do and guests are always wowed by the results. I always sell at least one pan at every show and at one show I sold eight!

ChefNic said:
I was thinking about doing the Black Forest Trifle...just doesnt seem that it uses many products! just the basics...batter bowls, whisks..
Where's the Microplane! Forged Cutlery! Serious products?
I have no problem talking cookware, forged cutlery, Simple Additions, and now Bamboo without demo-ing it...But I still would like to demo some major products...

I just looked at the Tropical Torte w/fresh pineapple...now that has some good products! SS Mix Bowls, Santoku, SA, Pineapple Wedger, ...it seems to have some substance!

I haven't made it yet...and I really don't have time!
I leave for New Director Academy - - whoo hoo!!! early Friday morning...and come home late Saturday... my show is Monday...and I'd rather try it even before I commit to the host that i'll do it...so before I send her the ingredient list.

This has snuck up on me so fast! I should have tried it out for dessert night this week!

So I need your opinion... is it a good demo????
Thanks!

And hmmm...only 10 servings? This is supposed to be a BIG group! maybe 20 people!
I may just have to do the Black Forest Trifle...definitely sounds good!

It's a very simple thing to add products to a demo.

If you want to show the microplane - grate some chocolate over the top.
Make that chocolate a chocolate bar - and chop it first with a knife.
Mix your ingredients in SS Bowls
Make the cake in the bar pan - and show it to people
Toast some almonds for the top in the 8" saute pan...
...and so on...

If I'm making a dessert as a second recipe, I make a microwave soda cake in the fluted stone. If the dessert is my main recipe, I usually do the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies.

I try to look ahead with my recipes. I am currently offering Trifle Bowl recipes because of Mother's Day in May. Great gift idea! Also, 14 minute cakes in the fluted stoneware in the microwave. Again, thinking ahead to summer. Who wants to turn on the oven when the A/C is on.

I am really loving the Creamy Mojito Torte... It is very Fragrant with the Lime and Mint, and you can add the use of many tools. I am new at this and haven't had the $ yet to purchase the cookware. So I find this really show cases what I already have... Very quick and easy (in fact I was making this for a PC meeting @ 6:30, didn't leave to go to the store until 5 to purchase what I needed to make, made it and made it to my meeting @ 10 mins early)... a surprising dessert... It is also has a light feel too which makes it great for the spring and summer when we want something sweet, but not real heavy....

What is "Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!"?

"Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!" is a new program offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants to help them add variety and excitement to their hosting offers.

How can "Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!" benefit me as a consultant?

By participating in "Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!", you can learn new and creative ways to enhance your hosting offers and attract more customers. This can ultimately lead to increased sales and success in your business.

What types of ideas will be covered in "Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!"?

Our program will cover a variety of ideas, including themed parties, special promotions, exclusive product bundles, and more. We will also provide tips on how to effectively market and promote these offers to your customers.

Is there a cost to participate in "Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!"?

No, this program is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. We want to support your success and help you grow your business.

How do I sign up for "Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!"?

You can sign up for the program by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and accessing the "Spice Up Your Hosting Offers: New Ideas for You!" section. From there, you can access all the resources and materials to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies