• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Demo Recipes Are in Your Regular Rotation?

In summary, the most popular demo recipes include Chicken Enchilada Ring, Veggie Pizza, and Chocolate Lava Cake. There are also gluten-free options available, such as Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and Quinoa Salad. Customers can request specific recipes for demos and there are options for vegetarian and vegan diets, such as Black Bean and Corn Salsa and Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. For those with dietary restrictions or allergies, the company offers a range of recipes to cater to their needs.
chefsteph07
I have a few shows coming up for frequent hosts who have seen all of my "normal" demo recipes...just wondering what are some of YOUR recipes that are in your rotation? Besides the fajitas...I make the Chicken Broccoli ring quite often, as well as Mandarin Pasta Salad in the summer and the Cheeseburger Salad. I need some fresh ideas! :)

There's a thread from 4-16 called Show recipes that has some ideas. Here are my favorites:Rush Hour Fajitas (My family loves these, too, but I don't eat them since I don't like peppers & onions!)
Family Burrito Bake
Lava Cake
any Trifle (Chocolate Kahlua Toffee is my favorite)
Deep Dish Peach Pie
Hot Pizza Dip
Olive Tapenade
Bruschetta DipWhen I send them drink choices I usually send:
Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
Perfect Party Punch
These are good as they are, but are also easy to kick up with alcohol if the host wantsHope this helps!

I do the Pizza Dip often. Sooo easy and people LOVE it! I do it in the microwave in the Mini Baker.

The Chicken Fajita Bites from the F/W season's best have been a hit for me. When the Mini Pesto Pizzas first came out, I would do those all the time.

I do Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco, Omelet Station with the microwave egg cooker, Pork Tenderloin, and Chicken Fajita Bites most often.

I also LOVE the Upside Down Cherry Cheese cakes in the new SB!

What are the most popular demo recipes?

The most popular demo recipes in our regular rotation include our famous Chicken Enchilada Ring, Veggie Pizza, and Chocolate Lava Cake.

Are there any gluten-free options available?

Yes, we offer several gluten-free recipes in our regular rotation, including our Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and Quinoa Salad.

Can I request a specific recipe for a demo?

Absolutely! We are always open to suggestions and requests for recipes to include in our regular rotation. Just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Do you offer vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that we rotate through for demos. Some popular options include our Black Bean and Corn Salsa and Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.

What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. That's why we offer a range of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and allergies. Just let us know and we can provide options for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies