• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Counts/Qualifies as a Show

In summary, a "show" in Pampered Chef terms is a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a consultant, where they showcase products and provide cooking tips and recipe ideas. To be considered valid, a show must have at least four orders and $200 in sales, with at least one outside order from a non-host guest. Virtual or online shows are also valid as long as the requirements are met. Host orders count towards the show total, and hosting a show can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and a fun evening with friends and family while supporting a local consultant.
kitchen queen
So, I was reading on posts here and someone made the statement that as long as you had 1 order other than the hosts and the orders totaled $150, then you had a show.

I was under the understanding that you had to have at least 4 orders plus the hosts.

Does anyone know for certain??

Thanks

I believe as long as you turn in an minimum of $150 in sales then it can be a show. If I'm wrong, please let me know but I'm pretty sure that is right.

Yep, as long as the product totals of orders is $150, that qualifies as a show. It used to be five orders OR a minimum of $150, but now it's just the dollar amount.

thanksWow...this is the best place for answers.

Ya'll are great!

for asking about this! It's a common question among consultants. According to the Pampered Chef guidelines, a show is considered valid if it has at least one order other than the host's, and the total sales reach $150. However, it's always a good idea to aim for at least 4 orders in order to have a successful show and maximize your host's rewards. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Happy cooking!

What Counts/Qualifies as a Show?

A "show" in Pampered Chef terms refers to a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a consultant. This is where the consultant showcases the products and allows guests to try them out, while also providing cooking tips and recipe ideas.

What are the requirements for a show to be considered valid?

In order for a show to qualify, it must have a minimum of four orders and $200 in sales. The orders can be a combination of online, catalog, or in-person orders. Additionally, the show must have at least one outside order from a non-host guest.

Can a show be held virtually or online?

Yes, virtual or online shows are now a popular option for consultants. As long as the requirements for a valid show are met, it can count towards your sales and rewards.

Do host orders count towards the show total?

Yes, host orders do count towards the show total. Hosts are encouraged to invite guests and collect orders before the show to ensure a successful event.

What are the benefits of hosting a show?

Hosting a show can earn you free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. You also get to spend a fun and informative evening with friends and family, while also supporting a local consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U