• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Cookbook Should I Order?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's hard to choose just one favorite cookbook, but "Quick and Easy Recipes" is a top choice for its delicious and time-saving meals. For beginners, "Help Whip Cancer" is recommended, while those with dietary restrictions can turn to "Gluten-Free Made Easy" or "Low Carb Recipes". For kid-friendly recipes, "Kids in the Kitchen" is a great option, and for international flavors, "Around the World in 80 Plates" has a variety of recipes from different countries.
ldynred7
I am trying to decide which one or ones to order.

It's Good for You, All the Best, 29 min- vol 1, or the Casual Cooking (esp in the Summer)Casual Cooking is on the Outlet for $6 (before your discount/commission). The rest are regular stock items.

All the Best if my personal favorite, used that more than any other cookbook I have, with the exception of the Delightful Desserts but that one isn't available anymore!

1. What is your favorite Pampered Chef cookbook?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's hard for me to choose just one favorite cookbook! However, I do love the "Quick and Easy Recipes" cookbook for its delicious and time-saving meals.

2. Which Pampered Chef cookbook is best for beginners?

If you're new to cooking or using Pampered Chef products, I recommend starting with the "Help Whip Cancer" cookbook. It has a variety of easy and simple recipes that are perfect for beginners.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef cookbooks for specific diets or allergies?

Yes, we have several cookbooks that cater to specific dietary needs or allergies. The "Gluten-Free Made Easy" cookbook and the "Low Carb Recipes" cookbook are great options for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Which Pampered Chef cookbook has the most kid-friendly recipes?

The "Kids in the Kitchen" cookbook is a great choice for parents looking to get their kids involved in cooking. It has a variety of fun and easy recipes that are perfect for little chefs.

5. Can I find international recipes in any Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Yes, the "Around the World in 80 Plates" cookbook features a variety of international recipes from different countries. It's a great way to expand your cooking skills and try new flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies