• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Medical Expenses: Questions & Answers

In summary, the conversation highlights the question of whether Pampered Chef consultants can do fundraisers for medical treatments that are not covered by insurance. It is suggested to reach out to the Pampered Chef Home Office for more information and guidance, as well as consider partnering with a local charity or organization.
nbittermann
Hi all- I have a question. Can we do FR for things such as raising money for growth hormone therepy for a child or In-vetro Fertilization for someone who's insurance won't cover it? I had someone ask about both situations. Let me know if anyone knows about this kind of thing and how to go about doing it. Thanks so much! Nicole

From what I understand, as long as the fundraiser is legitimate, it can be done for anything. I would e-mail HO just to be sure.

I did a fundraiser for a couple who set up a fund because they were raising money to adopt a child. Their in-vitro was unsuccessful, so they decided to go the adoption route but the expense wasn't going to make it possible. I was told by HO back then that as long as there is an actual fund set up at a bank, the name of that fund is who they will cut the check to. Pretty much anything is possible I believe.

Thank youThanks for all your help guys!

Hi Nicole,Thank you for reaching out with your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, we are always looking for ways to give back and make a positive impact in our communities. While I am not familiar with the specific policies and guidelines for fundraising for medical treatments, I would suggest reaching out to the Pampered Chef Home Office for more information and guidance. They may be able to provide resources or connect you with other consultants who have experience with similar situations. Additionally, you could also consider partnering with a local charity or organization that specializes in these types of fundraising efforts. I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in your efforts to support those in need.Best,

1. How can I use Pampered Chef to fundraise for medical expenses?

Pampered Chef offers a program called "Round-Up from the Heart" where a portion of the sales from a party can be donated to a chosen cause, such as medical expenses. You can also host a virtual party and donate a portion of the sales to the cause.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef to fundraise for someone else's medical expenses?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef to fundraise for anyone's medical expenses. You can choose to donate a portion of the sales from a party or a virtual party to the cause.

3. How much of the sales from a party will go towards the medical expenses?

The amount donated from the sales of a party depends on the total sales and the chosen percentage to be donated. For example, if the total sales are $500 and you choose to donate 10%, $50 will go towards the medical expenses.

4. Can I set up a recurring fundraiser for ongoing medical expenses?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer a recurring fundraiser option. However, you can host multiple parties or virtual parties to continue raising funds for ongoing medical expenses.

5. How can I track the donations made through Pampered Chef for medical expenses?

Once the party is closed and the donations are made, you will receive an email with the donation amount and a link to track the donation. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for any questions or concerns regarding the donation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • barbchan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies