1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser What can we do?

1. nbittermann

nbittermann Novice Member

Hi all- I have a question. Can we do FR for things such as raising money for growth hormone therepy for a child or In-vetro Fertilization for someone who's insurance won't cover it? I had someone ask about both situations. Let me know if anyone knows about this kind of thing and how to go about doing it. Thanks so much! Nicole

Jul 24, 2005
  2. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

From what I understand, as long as the fundraiser is legitimate, it can be done for anything. I would e-mail HO just to be sure.

Jul 24, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I did a fundraiser for a couple who set up a fund because they were raising money to adopt a child. Their in-vitro was unsuccessful, so they decided to go the adoption route but the expense wasn't going to make it possible. I was told by HO back then that as long as there is an actual fund set up at a bank, the name of that fund is who they will cut the check to. Pretty much anything is possible I believe.

Jul 24, 2005
  4. nbittermann

nbittermann Novice Member

Thank you

Thanks for all your help guys!

Jul 24, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted