• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Make W/ Blackberry Jam?

In summary, blackberry jam is a versatile ingredient that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. It can be used in baking, as a glaze or filling for pastries, and even swirled into bread or muffin batter. It also pairs well with meats and can be used in salad dressings or sauces. Blackberry jam can also be used to make delicious cocktails and can be used as a topping or spread for toast, sandwiches, and more. It can even be incorporated into Pampered Chef products to create unique and tasty dishes.
babywings76
Gold Member
Friends keep giving me this stuff. I like jam a little, but don't use it very often. Occasionally I'll buy English muffins and put butter and jam on that. But otherwise, what on earth can I do with this stuff? :)

I like to put a big teaspoon of it with my maple syrup for pancakes or french toast. It's a cheaper way to make flavored syrup- with less Corn Syrup. :D and it thins down my maple syrup (I buy the REAL stuff..so it's not cheap...so we use very little at a time. The jam makes it go further.)

PBJ?
How about using it as a layer in a trifle?

That sounds neat. Maybe my family would like that. We typically just use Aunt Jemima syrup. :DIs there something I can do with this for a dinner recipe or something? Mix it w/ something on chicken or meatballs or something? Just not sure what, how much, if that would be gross or what. And actually, I've never even had blackberries/jam before. So I'm not sure on what flavors would go well w/ it.

this has nothing to do with dinner but I put a scoop of blackberry or strawberry jam in my shakes....really good with homeade jams! Or just on ice cream

not to hijack, but in my drug induced state, I read this as "How can I make my blackberry jam?" (as in the phone work better)...had to look twice at that.

What Can I Make W/ Blackberry Jam?

Blackberry jam is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of sweet and savory dishes. Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions about what you can make with blackberry jam:

1. Can I use blackberry jam in baking?

Yes, blackberry jam is a great ingredient to use in baking. It can be used as a filling for cakes, tarts, and pastries, or as a glaze for fruit pies. You can also swirl it into bread or muffin batter for a delicious burst of flavor.

2. What about using blackberry jam in savory dishes?

Absolutely! Blackberry jam can add a touch of sweetness and tanginess to savory dishes. It pairs well with meats like pork and chicken, and can be used as a glaze or marinade. It also makes a flavorful addition to salad dressings or sauces for a unique twist.

3. Can I make a blackberry jam cocktail?

Yes, you can! Blackberry jam can be used to make delicious cocktails like a blackberry jam mojito or a blackberry jam whiskey sour. Just mix it with your favorite spirits and add some fresh herbs or citrus for a refreshing and fruity drink.

4. Can I use blackberry jam as a topping or spread?

Definitely! Blackberry jam is a classic topping for toast, bagels, and English muffins. It can also be used as a spread for sandwiches, crackers, and cheese platters. You can even swirl it into yogurt or oatmeal for a tasty breakfast treat.

5. How can I incorporate blackberry jam into my Pampered Chef products?

Blackberry jam can be used in a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick Cooker or the Rockcrok. You can make a delicious blackberry jam cheesecake in the Springform Pan or use it as a filling for the Mini Tart Shaper. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
PCTinIndy
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB