• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What Are Your Favorite/Most Used Products?

I have the same thoughts! I think I'll wait to purchase one until I start hosting more often and can justify the purchase.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi friends. Ok, I'm getting ready to place a personal order today- it's my birthday gift :). I know, kind of silly, but there are a few things that I've REALLY been wanting for myself (some of the knives) and this was the one thing I decided I really wanted for my bday...

At any rate, I have a set $ amount I want to spend, and just a few items so far that I've decided I must have (some of the HWC items, the chef's knife, the honing tool, the professional shears) but I still have some room to play and I'm having SUCH a hard time deciding what I would like to purchase!!!

I have some great stuff I use at home AND at my parties, and I would like to ideally purchase things that will serve both purposes- at home use and at parties. Or something I will use at parties A LOT.

I have a DCB, salad chopper, digital pocket thermometer, the new 3-tiered stand, the bamboo salad claws, a quick stir pitcher, I have some cranberry simple editions pieces but no dots pieces. I'm wondering if I shouldn't invest in maybe the dots round platter... I could use that as a serving piece at my shows and when I have parties at home, and it would be nice to have one dots piece to display at shows/booths.

I'm just having such a hard time deciding! Please suggest your most favorite/most used products to give me some ideas! Thanks all!:chef:

PS I will be placing my kit enhancement order in 2 1/2 months, so I'm hesitant to purchase things that I think I *may* use at shows but I'm unsure how much I might use, since I can get them at 40% off soon anyway. This makes things even more complicated! So I'm really trying to figure out what I should buy/what I would want first :)

My favorite, most used (excluding the DCB of course!) products are my forged cutlery set. I use them, show them and love them! I bought these first. I recently bought a dots piece. I haven't had much interest from others in them other then "oh, that's cute, but I won't use it"

I use mine but not nearly as much as the knives and I have sold forged cutlery when others were thinking of the honing knives. Once they held mine, they realized why I love it so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks Quimby! I do SO love the forged cutlery :). I already have the Utility knife that came in the kit, I have had my 7" Santoku for 5 years- got it when I first hosted! And I also have the petite paring knife. I am definitely getting the chef's knife- the chef's knife I have now is terribly dull and my Santoku is ALWAYS dirty! I might just add the 5" Santoku as well...

Also wondering what everyone's thoughts are on Rotary Grater (RG) in addition to Microplane Grater (MG)? In every recipe I make that calls for the RG I use my MG which I believe yields the same results, just simply a different method, I have used the RG and I do enjoy how quick and easy it is to use, but have never found a need to spend $$ on the RG previously. Anyone have a case for having both? :) Wondering if I'm missing out on something wonderful here...

I hate the rotary grater. So much so that I'm always afraid when people buy it that they will want a refund. But, no one has asked for a refund yet.My favorite products:
Forged Cutlery
12" Executive Family Skillet
Professional Kitchen Shears
Chef's Tongs
Microfiber Towels
Stainless Steel Scoops
Dots Small Bowls (They're so cute for ice cream)
2 cup prep bowls
1 cup prep bowls
Bamboo bowls (all sizes, including snack bowls)Products I have but I never use:
Pinch Bowl Set
Rice Cooker
Micro Cookers
Pinch Bowl Set

leftymac said:
I hate the rotary grater. So much so that I'm always afraid when people buy it that they will want a refund. But, no one has asked for a refund yet.

My favorite products:
Forged Cutlery
12" Executive Family Skillet
Professional Kitchen Shears
Chef's Tongs
Microfiber Towels
Stainless Steel Scoops
Dots Small Bowls (They're so cute for ice cream)
2 cup prep bowls
1 cup prep bowls
Bamboo bowls (all sizes, including snack bowls)

Products I have but I never use:
Pinch Bowl Set
Rice Cooker
Micro Cookers
Pinch Bowl Set

Thanks Keith! I have everything you love above except for the med and lag scoop, purchasing the professional shears, so I think I have officially decided to continue to expand my forged cutlery collection! 8" chef's knife and 5" Santoku it is :)

I was pondering a micro cooker as well, but honestly- what can you do in that that you can't do in either the DCB or batter bowl?

Thank you thank you! :D:D

kdangel518 said:
Thanks Keith! I have everything you love above except for the med and lag scoop, purchasing the professional shears, so I think I have officially decided to continue to expand my forged cutlery collection! 8" chef's knife and 5" Santoku it is :)

I was pondering a micro cooker as well, but honestly- what can you do in that that you can't do in either the DCB or batter bowl?

Thank you thank you! :D:D

I use it for almost every meal to cook veggies as a side dish. Frozen corn tastes like it's right off the cob when cooked in the microcooker. It's also good for browning ground beef and melting chocolate, etc. It's a nice thing for those who think they don't cook too. Sure you can use the DCB or batter bowl for those things but sometimes you need another thing to cook something in.

BethCooks4U said:
I use it for almost every meal to cook veggies as a side dish. Frozen corn tastes like it's right off the cob when cooked in the microcooker. It's also good for browning ground beef and melting chocolate, etc. It's a nice thing for those who think they don't cook too. Sure you can use the DCB or batter bowl for those things but sometimes you need another thing to cook something in.

Thanks for the perspective Beth! I think I will eventually end up getting one of them, but will probably save that for my kit enhancement down the road. Actually, might be good to have on hand for my hubby to use- maybe it will get him to cook a little more :sing:, lol!

I love the stainless steel bowls and believe it or nor - the herb keeper! I take the herb keeper to every show and always sell no less than 3!! If you get any dots piece get the medium round bowl....it displays nice and hold alot.....also the EAD....with more people baking at home again - it is a big seller:sing:

leftymac said:
Products I have but I never use:
Pinch Bowl Set
Rice Cooker
Micro Cookers
Pinch Bowl Set

Funny... I just started using my rice cooker and micro cookers almost daily. About a month ago, I started cooking hamburger in the microcooker in a pinch. Now my teenage son has entered the "age of ramen", so he uses it daily...
The rice cooker has been a staple since I have been cooking so much rice (bought a 20lb bag for $7).... it cooks it perfectly with diced up sweet potatoes, onions, and peas.

But, my favs are:
DBC
Rice Cooker
12 in. skillet
salad choppers

:love:My favorite, hands down is the Mix N Chop. Not only do I love how it works, but I sell alot of them. I think the fact that they are only $10 helps to sell it. At every single show I do, someone will pick it up and proclaim out loud and to everyone that it is the BEST product and everyone should have it! My guests sell this item for me

I love my large cutting board, well all sizes really.

Most used at shows:
Cutting board with measuring cups.
DCB
Forged cutlery
Salad Spinner
Family skillet

Most used at home
Stainless cookware
Rice cooker
Knife in honing case
Bamboo spoons
Small slotted turner
Square baker
Garlic slicer
Triffle bowl

Have but almost NEVER use:
Large dotts bowl
15 inch round platter (use it only for cakes)
Adjustible Tiered Tower

I'm also a hater of the rotary grater!

Must haves for shows: INHO...

OTHER than the DCB....

prep bowls
Forged cutlery, any knife, but I use the utility and 5" Sanoku the most
cutting board w/ measuring cups
MIX N CHOP
(I don't care if it's a $10 item and we are really trained not to try to sell lower priced items, I talk the HECK out of the MNC and last year I sold over 200 of them!)

For me it is our Trifle Bowl. I use it at home and at parties. I call it my really easy, really elegant, really cheap dessert maker. Then the Bar Pan. I use it all the time at home and I use it a lot for parties. I especially love it for bacon!!

I have to second the stainless steel bowls. I use them nearly every day!

I will call this my "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT" list:

DCB
Food Chopper
Mini-Serving Spatula
Cutting Boards
Color-Coated Knives
Batter Bowls (both sizes)
Prep Bowls (both sizes)
Ultimate Mandoline (thin-slice blade for onions)
Bamboo spoons (all sizes)
Quick-Stir pitchers (both sizes)
Digital Pocket Thermometer
Executive 12" Skillet
Rice Cooker Plus (for 8 min. cakes)
Garlic Press
Scrapers (all sizes)
Large Bar Pan
Medium Round Stone w/handles
Apple Wedger
Microplane Adjustable Grater
Quikut Paring Knives
Egg Slicer Plus
Pizza Cutter
Measure-All Cups (both sizes)
Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce
Citrus and Basil Rub (my autistic son's favorite)
29 Minutes to Dinner cookbooks
Mini-Muffin Pan
Large Sheet Pan
Stackable Cooling Rack
Clock/Timer (mine needs a new battery)
Silicone Basting Brush
Stainless Mixing Bowls
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Whisks (all of them)
Juicer or Citrus Press
Ice Cream Dipper
Smooth-Edge Can Opener
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush

I know it is long but seriously, I can't live without these items!

I 3rd the stainless bowls.

The family skillet is used alot in our house (don't forget to buy the lid!)

others I love
large sheet pan
egg slicer
mini serving spatula
Mesh colanders
tongs
shears
clock timer
digital thermometer
can opener
medium scoop
bamboo spatula set
easy read measuring cup set
can strainer
ice cream scoop
mix n scraper
corn butterer (small but oh so useful!)

What are your favorite/most used products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of high-quality kitchen products. However, some of my personal favorites and most used products include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Food Chopper, the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, the Quick Cooker, and the Flexible Cutting Mats. These products are not only durable and efficient, but they also make cooking and meal prep so much easier!

What makes these products stand out?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender is my go-to for making smoothies, soups, and sauces with its powerful motor and versatile blending options. The Food Chopper is perfect for quickly chopping herbs, nuts, and vegetables, saving me time and effort. The Executive Nonstick Cookware Set is not only beautiful but also has durable nonstick coating that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze. The Quick Cooker is a game-changer for busy weeknights as it can cook meals 70% faster than traditional methods. Lastly, the Flexible Cutting Mats are my must-have for easy and mess-free food prep, and they're also dishwasher safe!

Are these products easy to use and maintain?

Absolutely! All of these products are designed to be user-friendly and require minimal maintenance. The Deluxe Cooking Blender, Food Chopper, and Quick Cooker have simple controls and are easy to clean. The Executive Nonstick Cookware Set is dishwasher safe and has a nonstick coating that makes it effortless to cook and clean. The Flexible Cutting Mats are also dishwasher safe and can be easily stored by rolling them up.

Do these products come with any warranties or guarantees?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, many products also come with a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Can these products be used for a variety of recipes and cooking methods?

Definitely! The Deluxe Cooking Blender, Food Chopper, and Quick Cooker are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, from smoothies and soups to sauces and one-pot meals. The Executive Nonstick Cookware Set is suitable for all stovetops and can be used for a wide range of cooking methods, including frying, sautéing, and boiling. The Flexible Cutting Mats can be used for food prep for any recipe that requires slicing and dicing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • kdangel518