• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Cold Weather Meals?

In summary, there are many options for cold weather meals that can be made in a slow cooker, including beef stew and chili. For vegetarians, vegetable soup and vegetable lasagna are warm and satisfying choices. Quick and easy options for busy weeknights include pasta dishes and stir-fry. One-pot meals like chicken and dumplings, beef stroganoff, and shepherd's pie are perfect for cold weather and require minimal cleanup. Budget-friendly options include soups and stews, as well as a classic grilled cheese and tomato soup combo.
kam
Staff member
With it being extremely cold this weekend for part of the country, I thought I'd ask - what are your favorite things to make for dinner on cold winter days?We are making French Onion Soup today and Pork Roast tomorrow. I am also making a warm apple dessert in the crockpot for later tonight.We are bundled up and not going anywhere this weekend!

Yeah hard to beat soup and bread :) lasagna is also nice

Cold weather always reminds me to have pizza.. Having a hot and fresh pizza during cold weather just makes me feel refreshed. During last winter I was with my friends and we ordered http://www.freshslice.com/feast-pizza-menu/ online. We just loved it. we have planned to order it this winter too. Along with pizza, a homemade baked potato soup will be perfect for a cold winter night.

I also love having pizza in cold weather. I also like some spice food.
Besides hot beef sharma or giros with some extra potato and spicy sauce are nice.

These marinara meatballs really are yummy and easy to make. Not super healthy, but great for a cold day!
https://tallguyandagrill.com/tall-guys-mozzarella-meatball-marinara/https://tallguyandagrill.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Tall_guy_meatball_marinara_3-300x200.jpg

Last edited:

1. What are some easy cold weather meals that can be made in a slow cooker?

One of my favorite slow cooker meals for cold weather is beef stew. It's hearty, comforting, and can be left to cook all day while you're at work. Another great option is chili, which can be customized with your favorite toppings and is perfect for a cozy night in.

2. Do you have any recommendations for vegetarian cold weather meals?

A warm and satisfying vegetarian option for cold weather is vegetable soup. You can use any combination of vegetables and add in some beans or lentils for protein. Another option is a hearty vegetable lasagna, filled with seasonal vegetables and topped with rich tomato sauce and cheese.

3. What are some quick and easy cold weather meals for busy weeknights?

Pasta dishes are always a go-to for busy weeknights, and they can be easily adapted for cold weather. Try a creamy chicken alfredo or a hearty spaghetti and meatballs. Another quick option is stir-fry, using seasonal vegetables and your protein of choice served over rice or noodles.

4. Are there any one-pot cold weather meals that you recommend?

One-pot meals are perfect for cold weather because they require minimal cleanup and usually have a hearty and comforting feel. Some of my favorites include chicken and dumplings, beef stroganoff, and shepherd's pie.

5. Can you suggest any cold weather meals that are budget-friendly?

Soups and stews are a great budget-friendly option for cold weather meals. You can use inexpensive cuts of meat and bulk up the dish with plenty of vegetables and beans. Another budget-friendly option is a classic grilled cheese and tomato soup combo, perfect for a cozy night in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies