• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Recipes for Busy Working Moms & Grad Students

In summary, this collection of recipes includes quick and easy options for busy working moms and grad students, such as one-pot meals, slow cooker recipes, and 30-minute meals. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available. The recipes are designed to be simple and use common ingredients found in most pantries or grocery stores. They can also be customized for dietary restrictions or picky eaters, with tips and tricks provided for further customization. These recipes are suitable for meal prep and leftovers, with suggestions for storage and reheating. They can be accessed through the website, digital and physical cookbooks, consultants, cooking demonstrations, workshops, and a subscription service for new recipes each month.
Katiek77
What are your easiest, best , fastest and most yummy recipes? I am a single working mom. I'm also working on my Masters degree in education. For the first time in the department of special education at my college, they tell us there are no jobs when we graduate. I am trying to get motivated about doing shows and building up my business. I want shows to be short, yet successful. I am looking for good recipes and any tips on having a successful show that is shorter. Thanks so much. This site is great!!!!!!!!!

Umm...my PB cup trifle. :)

Incredible 30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites.

I really like the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, get's lots of oohs and ahhs at shows and shows lots of products. Just have to make sure that you have a microwave available...

Paula - when you do the Chicken Penne al Fresco do you have the host buy a rotisserie chicken or do you grill the chicken?

Anything in the DCB, Fajitas or the Pork Loin are my favorite!

PamperedSD said:
Paula - when you do the Chicken Penne al Fresco do you have the host buy a rotisserie chicken or do you grill the chicken?

I have had them grill the chicken before I get there or I'll just cook it in the DCB before the guests arrive. I don't grill it as part of the show...

I have been making the penne pasta w/ frozen meatballs instead of chicken and it's been going over GREAT.

1. What types of recipes are included in this collection?

Our quick and easy recipes for busy working moms and grad students include a variety of dishes such as one-pot meals, slow cooker recipes, 30-minute meals, and make-ahead options. We also have a selection of vegetarian and gluten-free recipes.

2. Do these recipes require a lot of ingredients?

No, our recipes are designed to be simple and efficient for busy individuals. Most of the recipes use common ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry or can easily find at your local grocery store.

3. Can these recipes be customized for dietary restrictions or picky eaters?

Yes, many of our recipes have options for substitutions or variations to accommodate dietary restrictions or picky eaters. We also have a section of tips and tricks for customizing recipes to suit your needs.

4. Are these recipes suitable for meal prep and leftovers?

Absolutely! Our recipes are perfect for meal prep and can be easily reheated or eaten cold for leftovers. We also include suggestions for how to store and reheat each dish.

5. How can I access these recipes?

These recipes are available on our website, as well as in our digital and physical cookbooks. You can also find them through our consultants or at our cooking demonstrations and workshops. Additionally, we offer a subscription service for new recipes delivered to your inbox each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
Replies