1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What are your easiest, best, fastest and most yummy recipes & fast show tips?

1. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

What are your easiest, best , fastest and most yummy recipes? I am a single working mom. I'm also working on my Masters degree in education. For the first time in the department of special education at my college, they tell us there are no jobs when we graduate. I am trying to get motivated about doing shows and building up my business. I want shows to be short, yet successful. I am looking for good recipes and any tips on having a successful show that is shorter. Thanks so much. This site is great!!!!!!!!!

Sep 24, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Umm...my PB cup trifle. :)

Sep 24, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Incredible 30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites.

Sep 24, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I really like the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, get's lots of oohs and ahhs at shows and shows lots of products. Just have to make sure that you have a microwave available...

Sep 24, 2009
  5. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

Paula - when you do the Chicken Penne al Fresco do you have the host buy a rotisserie chicken or do you grill the chicken?

Sep 24, 2009
  6. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

Anything in the DCB, Fajitas or the Pork Loin are my favorite!

Sep 24, 2009
  7. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I have had them grill the chicken before I get there or I'll just cook it in the DCB before the guests arrive. I don't grill it as part of the show...

Sep 24, 2009
  8. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I have been making the penne pasta w/ frozen meatballs instead of chicken and it's been going over GREAT.

Sep 24, 2009
Have something to add?