• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your easiest, best, fastest and most yummy recipes & fast show tips?

Katiek77

Jun 20, 2009
What are your easiest, best , fastest and most yummy recipes? I am a single working mom. I'm also working on my Masters degree in education. For the first time in the department of special education at my college, they tell us there are no jobs when we graduate. I am trying to get motivated about doing shows and building up my business. I want shows to be short, yet successful. I am looking for good recipes and any tips on having a successful show that is shorter. Thanks so much. This site is great!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Umm...my PB cup trifle. :)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Incredible 30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
I really like the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, get's lots of oohs and ahhs at shows and shows lots of products. Just have to make sure that you have a microwave available...

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
Paula - when you do the Chicken Penne al Fresco do you have the host buy a rotisserie chicken or do you grill the chicken?

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
Anything in the DCB, Fajitas or the Pork Loin are my favorite!

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Paula - when you do the Chicken Penne al Fresco do you have the host buy a rotisserie chicken or do you grill the chicken?

I have had them grill the chicken before I get there or I'll just cook it in the DCB before the guests arrive. I don't grill it as part of the show...

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I have been making the penne pasta w/ frozen meatballs instead of chicken and it's been going over GREAT.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies
Views