• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Packing for a Show: What Do You Take Along?

In summary, the consultant brought with them the largest collapsible bowl, the salad claws, the Cool & Serve, the SS bowl set, and the two skillets. They also brought the food chopper and the salad spinner. The consultant plans on using all of these items during their shows.
Kelly8
Okay, I have been a consultant long enough that I should know the answer to this question, but I would love to hear some opinions. I'm getting ready to pack up my show for tomorrow (first show in June) and I like to take with me the current month specials and the next month specials. So I have all the current month specials packed (all 3 collapsible bowls, both bbq basket and tray, the new tray, and one big/one little outdoor party stick). My host wants an outdoor grilling theme, so I have also included 3 grilling tools and 2 of the littler cookbooks. Now I want to take with me July's specials! I know that I can switch out the batter bowl that I usually use at my demos for the stainless bowl, and I always carry the Chopper anyway, but everything else is quite large! I really don't have room for the salad and berry spinner and the large bamboo bowl. Jeesh! I don't want to take only the small bowl of the collapsible line because it's so impressive to stack them when they aren't collapsed and then collapse them to show guests the difference. And honestly I would love to take all 3 of the stainless bowls. So, just asking, what do you all plan on doing?

I just got back from my first show of the month -- and sold 3 COOL New Square Bowls ! (Of course, I showed them it - and had sent out mini catalogs too.) Nice way to start out the sale a thon.

Had my first June show last night and had the same discussion with myself. I'm not really trying to book more June shows, but I did bring the largest coll. bowl. Ditched the grilling basket for the lg. bamboo bowl and salad claws. Instead of just the small stainless bowl (for recipe) I brought the medium one, too. I used the catalog for the salad spinner and mandoline. I HAD to bring the Cool & Serve with me. I plan on bringing that to all shows this summer, but it's big. I don't like the mandoline so I'm more likely to bring the salad spinner than that. I like not taking my whole kitchen with me. Curious to see what others are doing. I did get one July booking and she likes the bamboo bowl.

I'm done booking June shows - no more dates - but I brought the med. collapsible bowl - didn't bring grill basket or tray - I sell those really well without bringing them!

Also brought the Cool & Serve (SOLD 3!!!), and for July, I brought the salad choppers, and the SS bowl Set...but I always bring the SS bowl set, because I use them at every show. I also brought the large Bamboo Bowl and the Salad Claws (used them for the demo). Got one July booking - she wants the SS Bowls.

Largest collapsable bowl goes with me and will probably be used for drawing slips. Small bamboo bowl usually stays home but this time it will be going with b/c I'm going to put my spices in it. SS bowls going in and may be used .... food chopper of course and salad spinner .. which will be used.Also bringing two skillets (grill and family, both will be used, one before the show and one during) and the tool turn about packed to the limit.

1. What are the essential items to pack for a Pampered Chef show?

Some essential items to pack for a Pampered Chef show include: demonstration products, catalogs, order forms, business cards, pens, calculator, and any other necessary paperwork or supplies. It's also important to pack any cooking tools or ingredients needed for the show's recipes.

2. How should I pack my demonstration products for a show?

Demonstration products should be packed in a sturdy and organized manner to ensure they arrive safely and are easy to access during the show. Many consultants use a rolling tote or bag with multiple compartments to keep their products organized and protected.

3. Do I need to bring my own tablecloth for the show?

While some venues may provide tablecloths, it's always a good idea to bring your own just in case. This will ensure that your display area looks professional and matches the Pampered Chef brand. A neutral or patterned tablecloth is recommended.

4. Should I bring samples of Pampered Chef products for guests to try?

Yes, bringing samples of Pampered Chef products can be very beneficial for the show. Guests will be able to see, touch, and taste the products, which can help with their purchasing decisions. It's a great way to showcase the quality and versatility of the products.

5. What should I do if I forget to pack something important for the show?

If you forget to pack an important item for the show, don't panic. You can either borrow the item from another consultant at the show or improvise with a similar item. For example, if you forget your recipe cards, you can write them out on a piece of paper or use the Pampered Chef app to access the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies