• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing This Weekend???

In summary, this weekend Pampered Chef has a special promotion on their top-selling kitchen tools and a virtual cooking class where you can learn how to make summer salads. There is also a sale on select cookware sets and kitchen gadgets, with a special code for an extra 10% off. They are launching a new line of grilling tools and have virtual parties you can attend from home. To earn rewards or host a party, you can contact your consultant or shop their products for points towards free products and discounts.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm hosting a 30's Gangster Dinner Party for 8. We're dressing up, our home will be a Speakeasy, and they have to say a password to get in. We have some cocktail recipes from that era and a some gangster trivia.
I'm serving an "Al Capone Roast". Don't know yet whether I'll be using the roasting pan or DCB and asparagus in the grill pan. Everyone is bringing something- should be fun!

Sounds like fun!!!I remember when I was young (elementary school age) my parents had a Valentine's Party themed the same way (Valentine's Day Massacre). Everyone dressed up like gangsters/flappers.The one thing I vividly remember is my mom buying black poster board and tracing/cutting out life-size silhouettes and putting round holes in them and tacking them to the walls for the party. It looked awesome.As I type this, it sounds gruesome, but it was all in fun.

That's a great idea! I did buy bullet hole stickers to put on the walls.

We will be driving to Elko to get the rest of our stuff. It has been in storage since we moved from there in Oct. We will also be listening/watching conference for our church.

Sounds like fun, Deb! I have a booth tomorrow, and then I will be attending my SIL's surprise 40th Bday party on Sunday. Hoping to meet with a new recruit this weekend as well.

1. What events or promotions does Pampered Chef have this weekend?

This weekend, we have a special promotion on our top-selling kitchen tools. We also have a virtual cooking class on Saturday where you can learn how to make delicious summer salads. Don't miss out!

2. Is there a sale or discount happening this weekend?

Yes, we have a sale on select cookware sets and kitchen gadgets this weekend. Plus, as a thank you for being a loyal customer, you can use the code WEEKEND10 at checkout for an extra 10% off your order.

3. Are there any new products launching this weekend?

Yes, we are excited to announce the launch of our new line of grilling tools this weekend. Get ready to up your BBQ game with these high-quality, durable tools.

4. Can I attend a Pampered Chef party this weekend?

Absolutely! We have several virtual parties happening this weekend, and you can join from the comfort of your own home. Contact your consultant or visit our website to RSVP and receive the party link.

5. How can I earn rewards or host a party this weekend?

If you're interested in hosting a party, you can reach out to your consultant to book a date for this weekend. As for earning rewards, you can shop our products and earn points towards free products and discounts. Check out our website for more details on our rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Sara Dawn
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Dayna