• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

In summary, the person is doing their taxes, going to a nominated movie, and cleaning their basement. They also have a show on Sunday.
DebPC
Staff member
I am doing my taxes, going to a nominated movie, and cleaning my basement. Quiet but productive.

Saturday, not sure. Probably more organizing in the basement or maybe I'll start on the guest room - my son is moving in there in just 2 weeks!

Home Show on Sunday. Need ideas and contractors for things we need to do at the house.

:D Having a Mardi Gras party!!!!! :D

My son's Cub Scout Den (which my DH is leader) are shooting off some model rockets, and then we are going 'house hunting'..sort of. We're going to the general area of the homes we've been looking at, see how the location/neighborhoods are, distance to work, etc. We'll see the actual houses later (trying to sell our's first!) when we have more time and it would be daylight longer, since we can't do that until late in the day.otherwise- it's hockey hockey hockey practice this weekend. (Mommy stays home in the quiet!)

Gonna check out the Y with the family (indoor swimming... YEAH! no sunscreen!), movie at night at Sweet Caroline's school, church, some sort of craft project with the kids, maybe...

Weekend in San Antonio for spring launch and a whole lotta homework! This going back to school idea was great, until I hit the upper level classes :p

I have a show on Sunday!

Show tonight, Show Saturday night, New Consultant Grand Opening Sunday.

Going to a party to celebrate my cousins adoption of their sons!

Getting my house in order after a week of house-sitting.

May make some calls and salvage the month.

Last edited:
We are expecting 12-24" of snow here. Feast was cancelled in Hartford, so I will spend some of that time making phone calls to salvage my biz this month. Sunday, I will be attending a 75th birthday party for my mother in law.

1. What type of events or activities do you typically attend on weekends?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of events and activities on weekends such as cooking classes, product demonstrations, and team building events. We also attend food and cooking expos, charity events, and community festivals.

2. Do you have any virtual events or workshops available on weekends?

Yes, we understand that not everyone can attend in-person events on weekends, so we also offer virtual events and workshops. These can be accessed from the comfort of your own home and are a great way to learn about our products and recipes.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to your events on weekends?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring along friends and family to our events on weekends. It's a great way to spend quality time together while learning new cooking skills and trying out delicious recipes.

4. Do I need to purchase any products at your weekend events?

No, our events on weekends are completely free to attend and there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, we offer special discounts and promotions at our events for those who are interested in purchasing our high-quality kitchen products.

5. How can I stay updated on your upcoming weekend events?

The best way to stay updated on our upcoming weekend events is to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media. We also have a calendar on our website that lists all of our upcoming events, both in-person and virtual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg