• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Buying for Kit Enhancement?

In summary, the conversation involved people discussing their purchases from Pampered Chef and offering suggestions for essential products. One person mentioned waiting for a family member's discount and buying products based on personal use rather than for selling purposes. Another person listed their planned purchases, including a lid and various kitchen tools. The conversation also included some joking about liking bargains and needing to check if items fit into a budget.
redsoxgirl
Just curious what other people are buying. :chef:

You are a sucker for a good deal! What are you getting? Not for sure if I'll buy anything. Maybe I'll check out my catalog and see if there's anything else I cannot live without.

Nothing. I wait till my cousin has her shows (always earns a 30% discount) and order my stuff on her host order! Honestly, right now, I think I have everything that I want or would use.

Whatever you get...base it on what YOU want and what YOU will use in your kitchen. You will have many more personal stories and experience with a product like that rather than one you got cuz you think it will sell if you bring it to shows, but that you don't actually use at home yourself!

There are always the basics that you MUST have....(chime in ladies and gents!)

FAMILY SIZE EXECUTIVE SKILLET
smooth edge can opener
ice cream dipper
honer (for your forged cutlery)
Santoku knife
Large grooved cutting board

HTH

KellyTheChef said:
Nothing. I wait till my cousin has her shows (always earns a 30% discount) and order my stuff on her host order! Honestly, right now, I think I have everything that I want or would use.

Whatever you get...base it on what YOU want and what YOU will use in your kitchen. You will have many more personal stories and experience with a product like that rather than one you got cuz you think it will sell if you bring it to shows, but that you don't actually use at home yourself!

smooth edge can opener
ice cream dipper
Santoku knife

HTH

Ummm, Kelly - what about the FAMILY SIZE EXECUTIVE SKILLET? Don't you think that would be a basic?

:D :D :D :p

smooth edge can opener
ice cream dipper
Santoku knife

HTH[/QUOTE]

I think Kelly likes the FAMILY SIZE EXECUTIVE SKILLET??? LOL!!

I love it and don't think I could cook without it now!

Kelly V.

you guys crack me up.....

Since I am just starting out, I have a ton of stuff in P3 waiting to be purchased :)

I actually bought the Exec Skillet on my 4-month kit enhancement. LOL
I'm buying the lid this time.On my list I have:
color coated santoku
Exec 12" lid
cookware protectors (I have 2 sets already, but I lovethese things!)
EAD
Dots cups (I own no Dots so I figured this would be a good way to show them off at parties)
Woven Large Sq
Small Tile Bowls (as as Dots)
clock/timer
Salad Spinner
Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Salad Chopper
Ice Cream DipperI had more on my wish list, but it was things for home that I don't think I'd ever use at a show (cookie press and things like that). Those can wait till next year or when I host a show and have some $$$ to burn ;)
I was also shooting for under $200 and it's at about $197 or something right now.I know Wade - I just love a bargain! LOLETA: That was supposed to say (same as Dots)

Last edited:
redsoxgirl said:
I actually bought the Exec Skillet on my 4-month kit enhancement. LOL
I'm buying the lid this time.

On my list I have:
color coated santoku
Exec 12" lid
cookware protectors (I have 2 sets already, but I lovethese things!)
EAD
Dots cups (I own no Dots so I figured this would be a good way to show them off at parties)
Woven Large Sq
Small Tile Bowls (as as Dots)
clock/timer
Salad Spinner
Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Salad Chopper
Ice Cream Dipper

I had more on my wish list, but it was things for home that I don't think I'd ever use at a show (cookie press and things like that). Those can wait till next year or when I host a show and have some $$$ to burn ;)
I was also shooting for under $200 and it's at about $197 or something right now.

I know Wade - I just love a bargain! LOL

Oh, thanks for reminding me! I don't have the lid yet and need to see if it fits in my budget!!!!

KellyTheChef said:

smooth edge can opener
ice cream dipper
Santoku knife

HTH

Tell us, Kelly...what do you REALLY think about the FAMILY SIZE EXECUTIVE SKILLE??? LOL

My family size skillet is the ONE item that I would keep if I could only have one piece of PC product.

I love it so much...wish I would have had something of this quality when I was first out of the house 15 years ago!

Glad you all noticed my attraction to the skillet. Not sure how you guessed, though!:rolleyes:

I am getting nothing.

DebbieJ said:
I am getting nothing.
Me either. I have in the past gotten small (under $10) items to use as door prizes or host gifts at my shows but don't have a need for anything right now.

Exceutive Family Skillet
12" lid for Skillet
Double Griddle

Too start with...

Than we need to see what the budget will allow...LOL

My big item is the Roasting Pan.

and lots of less expensive items . . .

I am getting a ton of things. I have 300 pampered chef dollars that I earned in my first 30 days so I am super excited!!

If anyone missed the deadline for Spring product samples, this is a great way to get them! And then you can pick and choose which products you want without buying a package. :)It seems like KE is always when I'm trying to watch my spending, so I never submit a KE order. There are a few things I want, but don't NEED, so I'm being good to the budget and not placing one this year, either.

I'll be getting the Executive Grill Pan, Grill Press, and Stoneware Fluted Bowl (since everyone and his brother wants to make the Chocolate Velvet Cake). I'm dying for the Grill Pan.

I want the Family Size Executive Skillet because I need my big ole skillet replaced. However, since I've been doing Weight Watchers (-45 lbs and counting! :thumbup: ), I don't use my skillet that much because I would always make fattening meals in it. Plus, seeing as how I am newly single and living on my own again, I can't fathom making a meal that big for myself! So, I'm not sure if it'd be worth getting. Thoughts?

Although I can't really afford to budget it in, I am getting a few outdoor items.

I ordered the Outdoor plates, Outdoor utensils, the caddy, and the Tumblers. I also ordered 4 Pantry seasonings to use as a give away at a booth I am having at the end of May.

For my Sample order, I got the Outdoor Party sticks, Collapsible serving bowl, and the nylon knife.

KellyTheChef said:

smooth edge can opener
ice cream dipper
Santoku knife

HTH

And I just don't know about that can opener..I can never get it to work right! I'm a smart cookie when it comes to many things, but that can opener makes me feel like a moron.

Is it true that you can only place one kit enhancement order during April?

plrodriguez73 said:
Is it true that you can only place one kit enhancement order during April?

Yes - so make sure you figure out exactly what it is you want/need before sending it off!

so if you are new and don't know what you really need when do you get to place a KE order? I am learning so much from this site it is amazing and I am psyched about getting my kit and hitting the ground running! I am hoping to do as well as all of you and to learn alot from you guys and hopfully be able to help people along the way someday! Reading CS is really motivating and I can't wait for my first party next week I am nervous and excited all at the same time!

txladicooks said:
so if you are new and don't know what you really need when do you get to place a KE order?
There is information about KE orders in the Policies document, available on Consultant's Corner.

leftymac said:
And I just don't know about that can opener..I can never get it to work right! I'm a smart cookie when it comes to many things, but that can opener makes me feel like a moron.

Don't feel bad......it took me forever to figure that thing out too. lol

I just started last month so there is a ton of stuff that I want.
The things I did get are:

The fluted stone (LOVE the 12 minute cakes!)
the suds pump
citrus press

I already had ordered some of the new products:
party picks (I think that's what they are called)
wine opener
collapsible bowl

and I just got 3 pieces of the forged cutlery since I signed in February and qualified in 30 days!
Chef
Santuko
Bread

So I am a new consultant (signed up in April), with the kit enhancement option am I able to order items in April also even if I get one after my fourth completed month? I would ask my recruiter/director but she is on the cruise right now.

Yep- you get 2 this year.

That makes me so excited!! Plenty on my wish list.

1. What types of products can I purchase for kit enhancement?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets for kit enhancement. This includes everything from cookware and bakeware to cutlery and small appliances.

2. Can I purchase kit enhancement items individually or do I have to buy a whole kit?

You have the option to purchase kit enhancement items individually or in a bundle to create a custom kit that meets your specific needs.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for kit enhancement purchases?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts for kit enhancement purchases. Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals.

4. How do I know which kit enhancement items are essential for my kitchen?

Our website has a helpful "Essential Kit" section that highlights the most commonly used kit enhancement items recommended by our consultants. You can also consult with your consultant for personalized recommendations.

5. Are there any new or upcoming kit enhancement products that I should know about?

Yes, we are constantly updating our product line to offer the latest and most innovative kitchen tools and gadgets. Be sure to check our website regularly or consult with your consultant for any new or upcoming kit enhancement products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Joelen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Joelen
  • vtodd71