• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Most Bookings You've Ever Gotten From a Show?

In summary, a "booking" from a Pampered Chef show is when a guest agrees to host their own show with the consultant. On average, a consultant can expect to receive 2-3 bookings from a show, but this number can vary. The most bookings reported from a single show is 20 or more. Consultants use a bookings tracker to keep track of their bookings and can earn rewards and incentives for getting a certain number of bookings from a show. These rewards may include free products, discounts, or cash bonuses.
DebPC
Staff member
I've gotten 5.

I think it is 4, which is from a recent show.

This past Sunday I got 4 and a possible 5th ......the best ever!

I just went to P3 & looked. 6 is my highest submitted to HO (3 different times) but not all of them held. I just looked at my top 7 shows with bookings & it looks like 4 is the max per show that's followed through & hosted. (Was fun to see that out of those 7 shows, I got 2 recruits! :D)

None so far. :(

bumping...

Most 6, but they didn't hold - so, Niki... what's your secret for consistently 4? Tell us your bookings success talk - please?!

Yes Niki, please share.

1. What is considered a "booking" from a Pampered Chef show?

A "booking" from a Pampered Chef show is when a guest at the show agrees to host their own show, either in-person or online, with the consultant who held the original show. This can also include any additional shows that are booked from that initial show.

2. How many bookings do you typically get from a single Pampered Chef show?

The number of bookings can vary greatly from show to show. On average, a consultant can expect to receive 2-3 bookings from a show, but it is not uncommon to receive more or less depending on various factors such as the size of the show, the engagement of the guests, and the relationship between the consultant and the host.

3. What is the most bookings you have ever received from a single Pampered Chef show?

The most bookings I have personally received from a show is 8. However, there have been instances where consultants have received even more bookings, with some reporting up to 20 or more bookings from a single show.

4. How do you keep track of all the bookings you receive from a show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I use a bookings tracker to keep track of all the bookings I receive from each show. This helps me stay organized and follow up with each guest who has expressed interest in hosting their own show.

5. Can you earn any rewards or incentives for getting a certain number of bookings from a show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various rewards and incentives for consultants who receive a certain number of bookings from a show. These can include free products, discounts on future orders, or even cash bonuses. The exact rewards and incentives may vary depending on the consultant's level in the company and any ongoing promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kimberlymmj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered2007