1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings What are the March specials and how

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

do I put them in as specials?

Mar 21, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I answered in your other thread about the guest special but all the special items have a specific item number that go with them. You can find these on the special flyers on CC.

Mar 21, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

for who - hosts or guests?

The flyers are on Consultant's Corner. Each flyer has the appropriate item numbers for the items. Or you can use the lookup (magnifying glass) within P3 to search, and use Host Special as the category, or just sort by price, looking for the free item (for guest special).

Mar 21, 2009
  4. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

Thanks ladies. I am 25% into reaching my qualifying amount. Woo Hoo,.

Mar 21, 2009
  5. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!

Looks like you're off to a great start! :)

Mar 21, 2009
  6. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Kimberly, I in no way want to discourage you from asking questions here - we are all happy to help when we're able, and someone else may have the same question. However, these are exactly the type of things you should be asking your Director/Recruiter, as (s)he should be working with you on your first couple of shows.

If that person is unwilling/unable to answer your questions, than feel free to post questions here as much as you like!

Mar 21, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Mar 21, 2009
  8. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I walked my first Recruit through her first 2 shows on P3 then sat beside her for 2 more. If your Recruiter is not helping you, shame on her. If you are trying to do it without her help, don't! She gets part of your sales (at least will for sure on April 1st) and as I tell my Recruit, her success is my success as well!

Mar 22, 2009
  9. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I wouldn't word it like that, because it makes it sound like a pyramid scheme. Actually, you're receiving a raise in the commission of your own sales as long as the recruit is active (the raise is not based on how high his or her sales are, and you don't receive a portion of those sales). This is why The Pampered Chef is considered one of the extremely few true Retail MLM's.

Mar 22, 2009
Have something to add?