• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the March Specials and How

I wouldn't word it like that, because it makes it sound like a pyramid scheme. Actually, you're receiving a raise in the commission of your own sales as long as the recruit is active (the raise is not based on how high his or her sales are, and you don't receive a portion of those sales). This is why The Pampered Chef is considered one of the extremely few true Retail MLM's.
Kimberlymmj
do I put them in as specials?

I answered in your other thread about the guest special but all the special items have a specific item number that go with them. You can find these on the special flyers on CC.

for who - hosts or guests?The flyers are on Consultant's Corner. Each flyer has the appropriate item numbers for the items. Or you can use the lookup (magnifying glass) within P3 to search, and use Host Special as the category, or just sort by price, looking for the free item (for guest special).

Thanks ladies. I am 25% into reaching my qualifying amount. Woo Hoo,.

Congratulations!!

Looks like you're off to a great start! :)

Kimberly, I in no way want to discourage you from asking questions here - we are all happy to help when we're able, and someone else may have the same question. However, these are exactly the type of things you should be asking your Director/Recruiter, as (s)he should be working with you on your first couple of shows.

If that person is unwilling/unable to answer your questions, than feel free to post questions here as much as you like!

pampchefsarah said:
Kimberly, I in no way want to discourage you from asking questions here - we are all happy to help when we're able, and someone else may have the same question. However, these are exactly the type of things you should be asking your Director/Recruiter, as (s)he should be working with you on your first couple of shows.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I walked my first Recruit through her first 2 shows on P3 then sat beside her for 2 more. If your Recruiter is not helping you, shame on her. If you are trying to do it without her help, don't! She gets part of your sales (at least will for sure on April 1st) and as I tell my Recruit, her success is my success as well!

pcchefjane said:
I walked my first Recruit through her first 2 shows on P3 then sat beside her for 2 more. If your Recruiter is not helping you, shame on her. If you are trying to do it without her help, don't! She gets part of your sales (at least will for sure on April 1st) and as I tell my Recruit, her success is my success as well!

I wouldn't word it like that, because it makes it sound like a pyramid scheme. Actually, you're receiving a raise in the commission of your own sales as long as the recruit is active (the raise is not based on how high his or her sales are, and you don't receive a portion of those sales). This is why The Pampered Chef is considered one of the extremely few true Retail MLM's.

What Are the March Specials?

The March specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of products at discounted prices. These products change every month, so be sure to check the current specials on our website or with your consultant.

How Do I Find Out What the March Specials Are?

You can find the March specials on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have the most up-to-date information on the current specials and can help you place an order.

When Do the March Specials Start and End?

The March specials typically start at the beginning of the month and end at the end of the month. However, specific dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or consult with your consultant for the exact start and end dates.

Can I Combine the March Specials with Other Offers or Discounts?

Unfortunately, the March specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. This includes host rewards, consultant discounts, or any other promotions. The discounted prices for the March specials are already a great deal on their own!

How Can I Purchase the March Specials?

You can purchase the March specials through our website or through your consultant. If you are purchasing through our website, simply add the items to your cart and the special price will be applied at checkout. If you are purchasing through your consultant, they will assist you with placing the order and applying the special prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam