• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Katie's Recipes and Themes for Hostesses

In summary, the conversation revolves around the best recipes and theme shows to include in a hostess packet for successful parties. Some consultants only offer one recipe a month, while others suggest a main dish using a DCB recipe. Desserts are not recommended as they do not generate as much sales or bookings. The Jerk Chicken Nachos using a DCB is a popular appetizer choice. For smaller microwaves, bringing your own or co-hosting with a friend who has a bigger one are suggested solutions. Finally, cooking chicken breasts in the microwave is a quick and easy method for a delicious result.
Katiek77
Hi,
I finished my first 6 shows. I am working on my hostess packets. I am wondering what are the best recipes and or theme shows that I should include in my hostess packet/or give the host. Should I offer a lot of recipes or a little? Which theme shows are the best to offer? I've heard of some consultants only offering one recipe a month. I am basically wondering what recipes get the best results, the best attendance, sales, bookings etc. If any of you can post your "Recipe Selections" that you give your host that would be awesome too! Thanks so much.
Katie:chef:

Re: What are the best recipes to offer in your hostess packets to have the best showsI don't give my hosts recipe selections.I ask them if they want an appetizer demo or a Main Dish demo, and I encourage them to do a main dish. Then I suggest a DCB recipe, and that's what we do. If they want an appetizer, I do the Jerk Chicken Nachos (using the DCB to cook the chicken), and pineapple rum sauce w/ cream cheese and crackers, or french bread and the oil dipping seasonings.Generally, I don't do desserts as the demo, because I've found that for me, when I demo a dessert, I don't get the sales or bookings that I get with a DCB main dish recipe.I do sometimes do a dessert pre-made as an extra recipe if the host has 15 or more confirmed guests.

Re: What are the best recipes to offer in your hostess packets to have the best shows
ChefBeckyD said:
I don't give my hosts recipe selections.

I ask them if they want an appetizer demo or a Main Dish demo, and I encourage them to do a main dish. Then I suggest a DCB recipe, and that's what we do. If they want an appetizer, I do the Jerk Chicken Nachos (using the DCB to cook the chicken), and pineapple rum sauce w/ cream cheese and crackers, or french bread and the oil dipping seasonings.

Generally, I don't do desserts as the demo, because I've found that for me, when I demo a dessert, I don't get the sales or bookings that I get with a DCB main dish recipe.

I do sometimes do a dessert pre-made as an extra recipe if the host has 15 or more confirmed guests.

How do you cook the chicken? How long etc? What do you did if the dcb doesnt fit in micro? I've been wanting to do recipes in it, but have not had hosts w/ big enough micros. Thanks!

Re: What are the best recipes to offer in your hostess packets to have the best showsThe directions for the 30 minute chicken is in the Recipes section of CC. As for a too small micro... some consultants have suggested bringing their own, or co-hosting with a friend whose micro is big enough.

Re: What are the best recipes to offer in your hostess packets to have the best shows
NooraK said:
The directions for the 30 minute chicken is in the Recipes section of CC.

As for a too small micro... some consultants have suggested bringing their own, or co-hosting with a friend whose micro is big enough.

Oh, I know how to make that. I thought maybe she was cooking chicken breasts in the micro. Never made Jerk Chicken (don't even eat chicken) so I wondered if you would cook breasts in micro for recipe.

Re: What are the best recipes to offer in your hostess packets to have the best showsCooking chicken breasts in the microwave is awesome... such a quick way to have cooked chicken ready for a recipe.
I just sprinkled 2 chicken breasts with jerk rub, and then cooked for about 10-12 min or so (checked with the thermometer or just cut in half to see if it's done).
The BEST!

1. Can I customize Katie's recipes for my specific dietary needs?

Yes, all of Katie's recipes can be easily customized to accommodate different dietary restrictions or preferences. Simply substitute ingredients or make adjustments as needed.

2. How do I access the themes and recipes for hostesses?

As a hostess for a Pampered Chef party, you will receive a link to a digital catalog that includes all of Katie's recipes and themes. You can also access it through your consultant's website or by contacting your consultant directly.

3. Are the ingredients for Katie's recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of Katie's recipes use simple and readily available ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. You won't need to make a special trip to a specialty store to create these delicious dishes.

4. Can I use Katie's recipes for my own personal cooking or just for hosting parties?

Absolutely! Katie's recipes are perfect for hosting parties, but they can also be used for your own personal cooking. They are versatile and easy to follow, making them great for any occasion.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for hosting a party with Katie's recipes?

Yes, hosting a party with Katie's recipes may come with special promotions or discounts. Your consultant can provide more information about any current specials or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • ChefDode
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies