• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Products You Bought When You

In summary, the consultant became a consultant after ordering enough order forms, invitation packets, recipe cards, and catalogs to last them through at least 10 shows.
Kimberlymmj
first became a consultant? How many order forms did you have? How many invitation packets, recipe cards? I don't want to waste money but I don't want to run short of anything. And the most important purchase of all...catalogs.

Kimberlymmj said:
first became a consultant? How many order forms did you have? How many invitation packets, recipe cards? I don't want to waste money but I don't want to run short of anything. And the most important purchase of all...catalogs.

As for order forms, & invites & catalogs, what comes in your kit is enough for a while.

I suggest getting recipe cards and labeling them with your info. Use them like a business cards. Also mini catalogs are great to have. You can mail them with invites (see threads on here about using them).

If you do run short, your director should have some for you to borrow until you can replace them for her.

Did you get the business builder kit?

Invites you can always print from home and use a regular envelope. (many of us do this now.) A pack of each recipe card would be OK. 1-2 packs of twixits, a pack of pan scrapers, and a pack of seasons best's should get you thru at least 10 shows.

It really depends on how you plan to work your biz.

Do people tend to leave the catalogs behind? What happens when you give your catalogs out to people and you run short for a show?

How long does an order take to get shipped to you>

HO is fast at getting supply orders to us. Usually they ship in a day or two. Depending on how close you are to Chicago, will depend on how long shipping takes.

Kimberlymmj said:
Do people tend to leave the catalogs behind? What happens when you give your catalogs out to people and you run short for a show?

How long does an order take to get shipped to you>

It does take a bit of planning. How many catalogs you loose depends on if you tell folks to keep their catalog if they like. If you do not you will loose a few but not many. Count on not getting back the ones you put in the host packet. If I am getting low and I have a bunch of shows and am either waiting on a supply order or when it is nearing the end of a season I will tell people straight out I am getting low and while they are welcome to keep their catalog I am getting low so I would love to have it back if they really don't need it.

I took apart 15 catalogs and put them in the plastic page protectors in a vinyl report binder. This way I have catalogs that I take to each show and no one keeps them and then I bring along 5 regular incase someone asks to have one. If they ask for one then I feel like they will be a repeat customer.

Aunticooks said:
I took apart 15 catalogs and put them in the plastic page protectors in a vinyl report binder. This way I have catalogs that I take to each show and no one keeps them and then I bring along 5 regular incase someone asks to have one. If they ask for one then I feel like they will be a repeat customer.

I love this idea. . .a bit time consuming in the beginning, but will save $$$ and damage in the end. I think I'm going to start this. :love:

I am also one that has the catalogs seperated in page protectors for each season. It is a bit time consuming but that only happens once every 6 months that you change catalogs and you will find that you will always have the catalogs for your shows.

I think that also depending on how you want to run your business is key. The invites are really important and the catalogs and order forms. Recipe cards are great to hand out w/ your info on them, people won't throw out a recipe card like they would a business card. The Season's Best cookbooks are excellent hostess gifts, if you choose to give a gift to the host or to use them as door prizes. I also find that the nylon pan scrapers are huge door prize hits. Everyone loves them and they will talk them up to the others at the party.
As far as products go, host an open house and get some extra items for your kit for free. That will save you money.
Best of luck to you!!

What Are the Best Products You Bought When You

1. Are the Pampered Chef knives worth the investment?
The Pampered Chef knives are definitely worth the investment. They are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for a long time. The blades are sharp and durable, making them perfect for all your cutting and slicing needs. Plus, they come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting a top-notch product.

2. Which Pampered Chef kitchen gadget is a must-have?
It's hard to choose just one, but the Pampered Chef Garlic Press is a must-have in any kitchen. It makes mincing garlic a breeze and saves you time and effort. Plus, it's easy to clean and is made with durable materials, ensuring it will last for many years.

3. Are the Pampered Chef stoneware products worth the money?
Yes, the Pampered Chef stoneware products are definitely worth the money. They are made with natural clay and are designed to distribute heat evenly, making them perfect for baking and cooking. They are also extremely durable and can withstand high temperatures. Plus, they come with a 3-year guarantee, giving you peace of mind with your purchase.

4. What is the best way to clean Pampered Chef products?
The best way to clean Pampered Chef products is by handwashing them with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the products. For stubborn stains, you can use a baking soda paste or a vinegar solution to gently scrub the surface.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven?
Most Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the oven, but it's important to check the product's specific instructions. For stoneware products, it's recommended to preheat the oven before placing the product inside to prevent any cracks or damage. Always use oven mitts when handling hot Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Lang
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rennea
  • kcmckay