• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Benfits of Recruiting?

In summary, Joining PC can be rewarding, with bonuses and other benefits available for those who make goals and meet milestones. Monthly meetings are held to share ideas and provide support, and the company is expanding rapidly.
heyyou
Thinking of going into PC and was wondering why you want to recruit.

I just recently signed up myself ( summer '04). The benefits start with your first recruit. When she makes her goals in the first 3 months you will receive bonuses in the form of cookware etc. I think that after you have 2 consultants signed under you and they meet their goals the recruiter starts receiving an additional percent in there commision check.
I love PC. I would never reccomend anything I did not fully believe in. I have one recruit so far and she is loving all the benefits of being a consultant. I just received my first bonus for her meeting her goal. WOW! It is like Christmas all the time at my house with the UPS man pulling up. I never used to get packages in the mail. Then on top of that I get a great commision check. God has blessed my business richly.
Best of luck to you. If you are looking for a consultant to sign under, I am your girl!!!!!!!!
Laura :)
[email protected]

Last edited:
The consultant that recruits you is that who you report too? And they report to someone else? I thought that I read you become a director with 5 recruits?So who all attends the monthly meetings? I have lots of questions....lol

Recruiting QuestionsWhen you join PC, you are listed under your recruiter and your director. Your recruiter and your director can be the same person, or they may be two different individuals. Let me explain...

Let's say Susie Q who is a consultant recruits you. Susie Q would be listed as your recruiter, and her director... let's say Jane Doe would also be your director. You would attend Jane Doe's cluster meetings and would also receive all of your training and support from Jane Doe, although Susie Q would be there to support you as well.

Now, if Susie Q is already a director and recruits you, she would be listed as both your recruiter and your director. You would attend her cluster meetings and receive all of your training and support from her.

By becoming a Future Director, Director or above you receive commission overrides on what those in your cluster sell, as well as a number of other benefits.

That is one of the bonuses of Pampered Chef... anyone can recruit and everyone can advance at the rate they want to. I will probably become a Director before my recruiter does.

If you would like to sign up for PC and are looking for someone to sign up under, I would love to have you on my team. Feel free to contact me with any other questions regarding Pampered Chef.

Lisa Schulteis
Consultant # 414493
262-321-0730
[email protected]

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't say I "report to anyone". I have a Director who recruited me. I attend monthly meetings at her home and we share ideas and are recognized for our achievements.The meetings are usually quit good but my director does not have much contact with me during the month. I have one recruit and I try to stay in close contact with, however, we only joined a few short months apart. So sometimes when she has a questions we have to refer to my Director.
Anymore questions?
:D

If you recruit 5 people then you become a director? If so then do you hold your own meetings? How long have you guys sold PC? Did it start out slow at first? I live in a small town haven't lived here long and I don't know anyone... I'm worried about who I can sell to. Thanks for answering all my questions...:)

RecruitingWhen you sign two recruits you become a Future Director. When you have 5 personally recruited and qualified recruits, you become a Director. A qualified recruit is someone who has completed their first 4 shows or has submitted $1250 in sales.

My Director has two directors in her down-line. Those two directors hold joint cluster meetings each month with her so they do not have to do the meetings on their own.

I started last September. I already have one recruit and am planning on promoting to Director by July 1st.

If you want, we can set up a time for me to call you and I can answer any questions you may have. Just send me an e-mail and tell me what time works best for you.

Add'l infoSorry! I forgot to answer one of your other questions. You said you're concerned about who to sell to because you are in a small town. Schedule your 1st four shows with people you know... friends, family, etc. Just tell them you are starting up a new business and ask if they would be willing to help you by hosting a show. Remind them that just by hosting, they will receive free products.

You'll gain additional bookings from those shows. You can also go outside of your "immediate area" and do shows there. Plus there are always catalog shows, fundraisers and bridal shows. Your recruiter/director will be able to help you identify where your bookings will be coming from.

When considering Pampered Chef, always remember that "you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself". Your recruiter, director, and even the company are here to help you succeed.

Lisa

Congratulations on considering Pampered Chef. It really is an awesome company to be involved with. I've been with PC for 2 years in July.

To answer your question, recruiting allows you to build your business and allows you the decision to promote when you want rather than when your boss or employer gives you a promotion or raise.

Right now I am a Future Director (2 active personal recruits). I receive a 1% bonus on my sales and my recruits sales, invitation to Leadership Conference (AWESOME), Tele-Classes just for Future Directors, and fewer points with the incentive trips. I have 5 consultants, but only 4 are active.

I am getting ready to promote to director. My fifth consultant is getting ready to sign this week. That means I get a 14-karat gold whisk charm, 3% commission override on my slaes, sales of my recruits, and their recruits, monthly team production cash bonus, 30% total discount on all personal orders, $100 annual professional development award, invitation to attend specialized workshops and Directors special events at Conference, exclusive monthly training newsletter, purchase exclusive logo items for my team, and few incentive points for trips. (Whew....that is a mouthful!)

You do not have to hold your own meetings once you become Director unless you want to. You can hold meetings with your Director or on your own.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, feel free to ask your recruiter or the board. If you don't have a recruiter, feel free to use my name and consultant number to help you get started. I'd love to have you on my team!

Ok Ginger I'm very confused.

You stated: "Right now I am a Future Director (2 active personal recruits)."
Then you said "I have 5 consultants, but only 4 are active."

What is the difference between recruits and consultants?

I have 4 recruits under me. Two are qualified (actually 3 as of yesterday) with their 4 shows or $1250 in sales. The other recruit has not yet qualified, but is active. April is her first month.

You can have people active, but not be qualified yet. You can not become a director until all 5 people have QUALIFIED and are active.

Hope that makes sense.

Hi!

I've been with PC for just over 4 years and I still love it! You've received lots of great responses from other board members about the monetary benefits of recruiting, but I have to add that building a team has some great emotional benefits as well. I am a Future Director with a small team of consultants and since I am at a distance from my Director (the result of a recent move), I am truly their "go-to" person and I find that I enjoy helping others build their businesses. It's really more of a "coaching" position than a "managing" position and I believe that my self esteem has gotten a boost from seeing others do well!

I hope this helps you in making your decision and if you need any additional assistance or words of advice, feel free to contact me at any time.

Best of luck!

Mary Hartnett

1. What are the benefits of recruiting?

Recruiting allows companies to find and hire top talent for their organization. This can lead to increased productivity, innovation, and overall success for the company.

2. How does recruiting benefit job seekers?

Recruiting can benefit job seekers by providing them with access to a wide range of job opportunities and helping them find a position that aligns with their skills, experience, and career goals.

3. What are the advantages of using a recruiting agency?

Recruiting agencies have a large network of job seekers and companies, making it easier for them to match the right candidate with the right job. They also provide guidance and support throughout the hiring process.

4. Are there any cost savings associated with recruiting?

Yes, recruiting can lead to cost savings for a company by reducing turnover rates and the associated costs of hiring and training new employees. It can also improve employee retention, leading to long-term cost savings.

5. How does recruiting contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace?

Recruiting allows companies to actively seek out and hire a diverse range of candidates, promoting inclusivity and diversity within the workplace. This can lead to a more innovative and productive team, as well as a positive company culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies