• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are "Nougat Filled Chocolate Candy Bars"?

In summary, nougat is a type of confectionery with a soft, chewy texture made from sugar, honey, and nuts. Whether or not "nougat filled chocolate candy bars" are gluten-free depends on the specific brand and recipe. Nougat filled candy bars typically use milk chocolate or dark chocolate. It is possible to make your own nougat filled candy bars at home, and they should be stored in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life.
susanr613
Gold Member
I am going to attempt the Gooey Choc Mini Cakes. Can I use 3 Musketeers? What would I use for the whipped peanut butter nougat filled candy bars?

I know PC needs to be generic, but it can get confusing :balloon:

TIA and happy holidays

reeses.bmp

thanks! i try to turn a blind eye to candy so this would not have occurred to me.

;) If you looked at my posterior view, you'd know that I have the opposite approach. LOL

I made these for a show and we did rolos and peanut butter cups. Worked great.

Sheila said:
;) If you looked at my posterior view, you'd know that I have the opposite approach. LOL

so what's my excuse?????? LOLOLOL!!!!!

I'm thinkin the mini snickers would be awesome in that...

1. What is nougat?

Nougat is a type of confectionery made from sugar, honey, and nuts, typically almonds or hazelnuts. It has a soft, chewy texture and is often used in desserts and candy bars.

2. Are "nougat filled chocolate candy bars" gluten-free?

It depends on the specific brand and recipe of the candy bar. Some nougat fillings may contain gluten, so it is important to read the ingredients list or look for a gluten-free label if you have a gluten intolerance or allergy.

3. What type of chocolate is used in nougat filled candy bars?

Nougat filled candy bars typically use milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Milk chocolate has a sweeter, creamier taste while dark chocolate has a richer, more intense flavor.

4. Can I make my own nougat filled chocolate candy bars at home?

Yes, you can make your own nougat filled candy bars at home with the right ingredients and recipe. There are many recipes available online for homemade versions of popular candy bars.

5. How should nougat filled candy bars be stored?

Nougat filled candy bars should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for a longer shelf life, but be sure to let them come to room temperature before eating for the best texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • janezapchef