• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get to Know Annie and Pamper Yourself with a Kitchen Show in (Neighborhood Name)

In summary, Annie is a new resident of Florida and is interested in hosting a kitchen show. She is offering a special for hosting a show in July- Chillzanne products will be half price. She is also offering special monthly specials.
AMTC
Gold Member
Just started this month- I've got one show 7/9, one show 7/21 and one show on 7/23. I feel like I need one more booking for the month (at least) especially since I use a mac so no Pampered Partner for me this month.
:(

I'm feeling nervous especially because two of the three shows are at the end of the month and I'm wondering if I can close them in time. I'd feel much better if I had a show the week of the 11th too.

Does anyone think it's possible to get another booking for July AND make my ss goal?

I'm making flyers with the Chillzanne host special printed on one side and this on the other-

Hello Neighbor-

While I have had the pleasure of meeting some of you already, there are still a lot of you I don’t know. I would like to introduce myself, my name is Annie and I live at (address) with my husband Alan. We have recently relocated here from Massachusetts and so far we love Florida and we love (neighborhood)! I also wanted to let you be among the first to know that I recently became an Independent Consultant for Pampered Chef.

If you are not familiar with Pampered Chef, it’s the kitchen store that comes to your door, but only when invited. If you would like to host a kitchen show I will come to your home for a couple of hours in the evening or on a Saturday. I will prepare a delicious dish for you and your friends to enjoy and demonstrate the amazing line of kitchen products that Pampered Chef has to offer-everything from cookware and spatulas to knives and even stoneware! If you love to cook, you will love Pampered Chef. And if you hate to cook, you will love it even more! Pampered Chef products help you save time and put the fun back into cooking. They are kitchen tools that are fun and easy to use.

In addition to a fun evening with your friends you may enjoy free products, half price items, disounts of as much as 30% for your show and you will continue to receive a 10% discount on products you choose to purchase for a full year. There are also monthly specials exclusively for the host. For the month of July take advantage of a special on Chillzanne products, simply by hosting a show.

If you have any questions, or if you are interested in hosting a kitchen show please call me. I am now booking for July availability. I look forward to getting to know you and all of our (neighborhood) neighbors!!

Sincerely,

Annie (last name)
xxx-xxxx

Instead of asking them to host w/o meeting you, why not hold a show of your own inviting everyone? That way if they want to book from your show, great. Plus you get a chance to meet everyone. And you can have it at the start of the month! Good luck!

See that's how new at this I am....I didn't really think to do my own in my own home...duh!!! ;)

Although, I did have a show recently--kind of a training show that my cluster leader (?) not familiar with all the titles yet) did at my home, but I've got to confess- I didn't really work the neighborhood all that much. Partly because one neighbor was very ill and had an operation and everyone knew, so I felt like the timing wasn't good. She's better now though.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Annie,

I think your letter sound great! I agree with pamperedmom2owen about just hosting your own show and going around to invite EVERYONE!! Then those who can't attend, tell them that you'll be going around collecting orders. I think that you'll be fine with 3 kitchen shows! In my first month, I only did one Kitchen shows ($637 in sales) and had two catalog shows that were both $429 in sales. I turned in almost $1500 in sales that month and had some for my reserve bank. Now that I think about it, I still haven't had 3 kitchen shows in a month. I think that I'm doing great~! At your shows, focus on higher-priced items, bake a cake in your skillet pan, really talk about the stoneware and the chopper. I believe in you! You'll do great!!

By the way, on saturday~I sold 3 Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicers just by that one lady showing it off! If you have a guest who REALLY LOVES something, have them show it off and not you, the salesperson! It seems to work everytime! Call me if you have any questions! See you at our mtg! ;)

Dear new consultant,First of all, congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef journey this month! It's always exciting to see new consultants joining our team.I understand your concern about needing one more booking for the month, especially since you won't have access to Pampered Partner. However, don't let that discourage you. You still have plenty of time to close those two end-of-the-month shows and possibly even add one more in the week of the 11th.Your flyer sounds great and I love how you are reaching out to your neighborhood. Word of mouth is a powerful tool in this business, so don't be afraid to ask your friends and family to spread the word about your new venture.In terms of reaching your SS goal, it is definitely possible to do so. The key is to stay organized, stay in touch with your hosts and follow up with potential leads. Don't be afraid to reach out to past hosts and customers as well, as they may be interested in hosting another show or purchasing some of our amazing products.Remember, it's not just about reaching your SS goal for this month, but also about building relationships and creating a solid customer base for future months. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt you will have a successful month!Best of luck to you!Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are my chances of winning a Pampered Chef giveaway?

The chances of winning a Pampered Chef giveaway vary depending on the number of entries and the specific rules of the giveaway. We strive to make our giveaways fair and random for all participants.

2. Can I increase my chances of winning by entering multiple times?

No, each participant is only allowed one entry per giveaway. Entering multiple times will not increase your chances of winning and may result in disqualification.

3. How are winners chosen for Pampered Chef giveaways?

Winners are chosen randomly using a random number generator. The number generated corresponds to the entry number of the winner. We announce the winner on our social media pages and contact them directly via email.

4. What are my chances of being selected as a Pampered Chef host?

The chances of being selected as a host for a Pampered Chef party vary depending on the demand and availability in your area. We recommend reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss hosting options.

5. How does Pampered Chef choose consultants for promotions and incentives?

Pampered Chef consultants are chosen based on various factors such as sales performance, leadership, and consistency. We also offer opportunities for all consultants to participate in promotions and incentives through their personal sales and team building efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Laurie Sobon
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sk8rgrrl99