• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth: Creative Giveaway Ideas for Your First Monday Market

In summary, the speaker is preparing for a booth at a weight watchers meeting and is looking for ideas for favors to give away. They plan to bring products that promote healthy living and include their business card. They also suggest using recipe cards with their contact information and giving away current catalogs to those who provide their phone number. They also mention using a Cool N Serve and Pineapple slicer at the booth.
clshirk
I don't have mini-catalogs. I"m not doing a ton of shows, so I do have some extra books.

I'm doing my first booth this upcoming monday. Its at a weight watchers meeting where me, a Mary Kay consultant, and another consultant will be there for 2 hours manning booths. Not really expected to do a demo, but maybe a little one.
So of course I"ll bring things that promote healthy living, anodized cookware, grill basket, DCB, a stone, and I'll bring a bamboo bowl for either favors or something.

Any good ideas for favors people can take away? I figured I'd attach my business card to them. Then I'll have a drawing as well for filling out drawing slips.

Search the files for "booth" and look for booth coupons with recipes. It'll give your customers something to hang on to that has your name and contact information.

Old catalogs with a poem on it - "contact me" info.Recipes with "act now" line to get folks to call for orders.New current catalogs to anyone who gives you their phone and you promise to call in 24 hours.

How about recipe cards? You can print your name and phone number/website on small address labels, and put them on the bottom of the cards.

Good ideas. Ok, so I don't have a lot of books so I'm gonna put a few old ones in the bowl with my info...have 1 on display that's new. Make a bunch of business cards.

I do have a bunch of little recipe cards that I could attach my card to. I need to still find some sort of favor I feel like to put with them.

I"ll have the Cool N Serve with Blueberries, Strawberries, grapes... and I'll use the Pineapple slicer at the party- I bought a pineapple yesterday.

I always just give a business card and a recipe card with my info on it.

1. What are some popular giveaway items for Pampered Chef?

Some popular giveaway items for Pampered Chef include kitchen tools such as spatulas, measuring cups and spoons, and cookware sets. Other popular items include pantry staples like spices, sauces, and oils, as well as recipe books and gift certificates.

2. Can I customize the giveaway items with my own branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for certain giveaway items. You can add your own logo or branding to items such as cutting boards, serving platters, and aprons.

3. Are there any restrictions on giveaway items for Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are restrictions on giveaway items for Pampered Chef. Items that are not allowed include alcohol and any products that directly compete with Pampered Chef's own products. Giveaway items must also comply with any applicable laws and regulations.

4. How can I ensure that the giveaway items are of good quality?

Pampered Chef takes pride in offering high-quality products to its customers, and this extends to giveaway items as well. The company carefully selects and tests all giveaway items to ensure they meet their standards of quality and durability.

5. Can I request a specific giveaway item for my event?

Yes, you can request a specific giveaway item for your event. However, availability may vary and will depend on factors such as inventory and budget. It is best to discuss your specific needs and preferences with a Pampered Chef consultant to determine the best options for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • cookingtoolz4u
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby