• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Are Gas Prices Near Me?

In summary, the prices for gas have been going up over the past few months, and the prices are changing everyday. The cheapest gas is currently in the middle of Missouri, but the prices in other parts of the country are also going up.
DebPC
Staff member
When I filled up yesterday they were $3.37 a gal. Oh, for the $2.50 a gal days!

They are all over right now...like in the middleof a big change. Our town station is $3.49 for the cheap stuff, but some stationsin Raleigh still have them at $3.37 or so. It went up a dime almost over it again.

I think I noticed it at $3.45 this morning.

Yesterday it was 3.09 but it seems to be changing everyday. almost 2 weeks ago it was 2.60

Today ours is $3.75.

Mid Missouri last week was $3.15, this week $3.29

wish I was paying what you guys are paying. the price here is $1.32 per litre or 6.04 a gallon. The weather is not the nicest -4F but feels like -18F with the wind so we don't do much walking

Last I saw was 3.58 at a BP

$2.99 at Costco :) Not bad

3.35 to 3.45. Last week they were $3.17.

$3.44 this morning when I gassed up before heading to Launch. Oh for the prices of gas when I was in college back in the late 80's - early 90's $1.09...

I would take the prices pre-Katrina!Makes you wonder. When all of the "disasters" slow or have passed, yet the prices still climb.

$2.61 Monday - now same place is $2.87. Safeway went from $3.09 this morning to $3.19 this evening :eek:

I paid $2.99 yesterday.

It's slowing creeping back up here. $3.63

Last edited:
In the Baltimore area it's between $3.45 and $3.80, but going up almost every day. SUCH a rip off!!! We haven't seen it below $3.25 in years. We do have a grocery chain that gives you gas points for shopping there - 1 point = 1 cent per gallon. I had .90 accrued last month so that was a BIG help. They points do expire after a relatively short amount of time, so you can't save them for long. But, hey, anything helps.

deep in the heart of tx it's about $3.11-$3.19

1. What are current gas prices in my area?

The current gas prices in your area may vary depending on location and local demand. We recommend checking with your local gas stations or using a gas price tracking app for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

2. Why do gas prices fluctuate so much?

Gas prices are affected by a variety of factors, including global oil supply and demand, refinery capacity, and political events. These factors can cause prices to fluctuate daily or even multiple times in a day.

3. How can I save money on gas?

There are several ways to save money on gas, such as carpooling, using public transportation, driving more fuel-efficient vehicles, and maintaining proper tire pressure. Some credit cards also offer cash back or rewards for gas purchases.

4. Are gas prices expected to go up or down in the future?

It is difficult to predict the future of gas prices as they are influenced by various factors. However, experts suggest that investing in alternative forms of transportation and reducing reliance on fossil fuels may lead to a decrease in gas prices in the long term.

5. How can I find the cheapest gas prices in my area?

You can find the cheapest gas prices in your area by using a gas price tracking app, comparing prices at different gas stations, and taking advantage of loyalty programs or discounts offered by certain gas stations or credit cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies