• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal What a terrible day

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
I don't normally post these but today was awful. My 62 year old coworker went into cardiac arrest this morning at work. It was terrible. I'd hoped she was going to pull through. Unfortunately she passed away. This was completely unexpected and traumatic.

I know prayer requests for her aren't going to help her, but if you can think about her family. She has left a husband 2 kids and 5 grandkids. Her grandkids adored her and I know are going to take this very hard. It's also going to be very hard for us to get back to normal at our workplace. She had worked there for over 15 years.

Thanks for your support in this.

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
Praying for all of you! Hang in there!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Katie,

I am so sorry, that is horrible. Will pray for her family and for you. :(

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I'm so sorry. I've prayed for you and for her family.

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
I am so sorry, for all of you. When something traumatic like that happens and you see it-it seems to stay with you for a very long time. I will pray for all of you but please remember to pray for yourself as well. Take care of yourself too. Hugs.

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
I'm so sorry for your loss! What an awful thing to witness. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends, including her co-workers!!

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Oh my! How horrible. I will say a prayer for her loved ones, friends and family. Hope you are feeling better soon as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views