• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Remembering a Tragic Loss: Honoring Our 62-Year-Old Coworker and Her Family"

In summary, a coworker, Jane, and her family were in a fatal car accident on their way home from a vacation, resulting in the passing of Jane and her husband, and serious injuries for their two children. To honor them, the company is organizing a memorial service and setting up a fundraiser. The company is also offering financial and emotional support for the family. Gifts and flowers should be sent to the company to be delivered to the family. Accommodations may be made for coworkers affected by the tragedy.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I don't normally post these but today was awful. My 62 year old coworker went into cardiac arrest this morning at work. It was terrible. I'd hoped she was going to pull through. Unfortunately she passed away. This was completely unexpected and traumatic.

I know prayer requests for her aren't going to help her, but if you can think about her family. She has left a husband 2 kids and 5 grandkids. Her grandkids adored her and I know are going to take this very hard. It's also going to be very hard for us to get back to normal at our workplace. She had worked there for over 15 years.

Thanks for your support in this.

Praying for all of you! Hang in there!

Katie,

I am so sorry, that is horrible. Will pray for her family and for you. :(

I'm so sorry. I've prayed for you and for her family.

I am so sorry, for all of you. When something traumatic like that happens and you see it-it seems to stay with you for a very long time. I will pray for all of you but please remember to pray for yourself as well. Take care of yourself too. Hugs.

I'm so sorry for your loss! What an awful thing to witness. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends, including her co-workers!!

Oh my! How horrible. I will say a prayer for her loved ones, friends and family. Hope you are feeling better soon as well.

1. What happened to the coworker and her family?

Our coworker, Jane, and her family were involved in a fatal car accident on their way home from a family vacation. Sadly, Jane and her husband passed away, while their two children were hospitalized with serious injuries.

2. How can we honor our coworker and her family?

We can honor Jane and her family by organizing a memorial service or gathering to share memories and pay tribute to their lives. We can also set up a fundraiser or donation in their name to support their children's recovery and future needs.

3. Is there anything the company is doing to support the family?

Yes, the company is offering financial support and counseling services to the family. We are also encouraging coworkers to provide emotional support and help with daily tasks for the children.

4. Can we send flowers or gifts to the family?

While we appreciate the thought, we ask that any gifts or flowers be sent to the company instead. We will make sure they are delivered to the family and that they receive all the love and support from their coworkers.

5. Will there be any changes to our work schedule or responsibilities?

We understand that this tragedy may affect our coworkers' ability to work, and we will make accommodations as needed. We ask for your understanding and support during this difficult time for our team and the family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • sslangley
  • General Chat
Replies